Player Topic: Wilfried Bony (2015/16)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bony is banging them in now. Sterling needs to improve his goal output.
Funny that, in the PL Bony has 1 less goal than Sterling, but Sterling needs to up his rate, whilst Bony is "banging them in", and Sterling isn't actually a striker, they have the same number of assists. Sterling has 2 appearances more (Subs on and off are similar).

Remy, Walcott, Sturridge, morata/dybala, Torres/martinez.

Barca - if one of the 3 best forwards in the world is missing 2 are still playing

Real - if Benzema is injured they make do with Ronaldo.

As much as Bony is alright he's also not versatile enough to be any more than a "second striker" whereas if it was someone like griezmann or aubameyang they'd be harder to categorise
Bayern - if lewa injured then Muller
Bony is better than Remy. Torres? Really?

Remy, Walcott, Sturridge, morata/dybala, Torres/martinez.

Barca - if one of the 3 best forwards in the world is missing 2 are still playing

Real - if Benzema is injured they make do with Ronaldo.

As much as Bony is alright he's also not versatile enough to be any more than a "second striker" whereas if it was someone like griezmann or aubameyang they'd be harder to categorise
Bayern - if lewa injured then Muller
Remy, Walcott and Torres? You've got to be having a laugh, you'd be lucky to get £10m for the three of them combined. Sturridge isn't backup either, he's just a cripple, Benteke is the the backup and he's no better than Bony. As for the Ronaldo/Muller/Barca ones, they are players who'd be in the starting 11 anyway, so they really aren't back up strikers.

Remy, Walcott and Torres? You've got to be having a laugh, you'd be lucky to get £10m for the three of them combined. Sturridge isn't backup either, he's just a cripple, Benteke is the the backup and he's no better than Bony. As for the Ronaldo/Muller/Barca ones, they are players who'd be in the starting 11 anyway, so they really aren't back up strikers.
I'd swap Bony for Walcott in a cold second.

Fast, mobile, Home Grown and can play across the front line. Where do I sign?

I'd swap Bony for Walcott in a cold second.

Fast, mobile, Home Grown and can play across the front line. Where do I sign?
Yes but you also want Wilfried Bony to be more like Joshua King, so I'm guessing that running fast is high on your list of priorities for a striker

Yes but you also want Wilfried Bony to be more like Joshua King, so I'm guessing that running fast is high on your list of priorities for a striker
Moving would be my preference. Bony of Swansea would be my number one choice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.