Player Topic: Wilfried Bony (2015/16)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you really believe Pellers does not consider the opposition?

He might not be the best manager in the world, but he hasn't got to where he has by winging it.
If I thought he gave appropriate consideration to the opposition when setting us up, I wouldn't have made my original comment.

If I thought he gave appropriate consideration to the opposition when setting us up, I wouldn't have made my original comment.
I'd be even more concerned that the Liverpool and Stoke approaches were the result of appropriate consideration.

Pellers had been pretty clear that his approach is based on going out and playing the way he wants to win, regardless of the opposition. By and large, and unfortunately, he has stuck to it.

I'd be even more concerned that the Liverpool and Stoke approaches were the result of appropriate consideration.

Pellers had been pretty clear that his approach is based on going out and playing the way he wants to win, regardless of the opposition. By and large, and unfortunately, he has stuck to it.
My heart sinks when i hear him say we will play the same way as we always do,the other team go great,target yaya and the big gaps in our defence and job done.i can't wait to see the back of him

Remy, Walcott and Torres? You've got to be having a laugh, you'd be lucky to get £10m for the three of them combined. Sturridge isn't backup either, he's just a cripple, Benteke is the the backup and he's no better than Bony. As for the Ronaldo/Muller/Barca ones, they are players who'd be in the starting 11 anyway, so they really aren't back up strikers.
That's my point it's disingenuous to claim we've got a better back up striker if they don't need one because their actual normal striker replacement is a better player.

If Aguero being injured meant we could just stick Gotze at 10 and Muller up front I wouldn't complain about the lack of a back up striker.

Bearing in mind the home grown premium I imagine Walcott alone is worth more than Bony.

Oof, Bony not happy at being benched against Arsenal judging by his latest quotes.

"I'm disappointed that I didn't start. I'm not the coach. The coach does what he thinks is best for the team. Everyone on the bench wants to play. He has to choose 11 players. But I think I deserve to be playing. Aguero is coming back from injury. He hasn't played for a couple of weeks. My feeling is that I will say this to the manager today."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.