Player topic: Yaya Toure 2014/15 (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
FA Cup semi v Scum

FA Cup final v Stoke

Newcastle away 11/12 Prem

Carling Cup Final v Sunderland

Palace away 13/14

Off the top of my head,they are the important games that he has won for us.There will be many more..

Yet some of you lot want us to sell him ?

You must be mad..

[iQUOTE="yayas trusty right foot, post: 8599045, member: 27356"]FA Cup semi v Scum

FA Cup final v Stoke

Palace away 13/14

Off the top of my head,they are the important games that he has won for us.There will be many more..

You must be mad,....
if its true ,that sheik mansour,khaldoon,and pellegrini,want him to stay it does not matter what some fans on here want,does not mean they cant have an opinion of course,i hope he stays only my onion

FA Cup semi v Scum

FA Cup final v Stoke

Palace away 13/14

You must be mad..
You've not even mentioned his best ever game for us: the Kompany headed 1-0 derby in 2012, I've never seen a player have so much control over a game as Yaya that night, he was absolutely immense!

FA Cup semi v Scum

FA Cup final v Stoke

Palace away 13/14

You must be mad..
On his own, Yaya has won nothing for us. Its a team game where everyone contributes

FA Cup semi v Scum

FA Cup final v Stoke

Palace away 13/14

You must be mad..

I think it is utter folly to want rid of Yaya. We do need to be less reliant on on him but that transition needs to happen whilst he is at the club. I'd actually get another year on to his contract and if he has a good season, extend it again next year. I think Yaya could be a useful man to have in the squad until he is around 36 years of age; especially if we start steadily reduce his game time.

I think it is utter folly to want rid of Yaya. We do need to be less reliant on on him but that transition needs to happen whilst he is at the club. I'd actually get another year on to his contract and if he has a good season, extend it again next year. I think Yaya could be a useful man to have in the squad until he is around 36 years of age; especially if we start steadily reduce his game time.
He's just like Tevez; a fantastic player for us, but represented (and too easily influenced) by an utter wet followthrough fart of an agent.

..............Aguero...................

Silva........................De Bruyne/Robben

..........Yaya Toure...................

Pogba......................Kranevitter or Fernandinho

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.