Player topic: Yaya Toure 2014/15 (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
We all just want to see 11 players on the pitch who care. I don't expect them to be die-hard City fans that went to York away but no one can say Yaya has even played with an ounce of personal pride this season, that's completely unacceptable.

I think it is utter folly to want rid of Yaya. We do need to be less reliant on on him but that transition needs to happen whilst he is at the club. I'd actually get another year on to his contract and if he has a good season, extend it again next year. I think Yaya could be a useful man to have in the squad until he is around 36 years of age; especially if we start steadily reduce his game time.
I agree, we should keep Yaya.
At New year we were level with Chelsea, and Yaya was getting back to his best, when he left for the ACN.
Without his midfield influence, we had a dire run of results, that effectively lost us the title.
I wouldn't be surprised if he retires soon from International football, in any case there is no ACN next year.
His influence on our side, and crucial goals, are often under estimated

That's true but without him or someone of equal stature, we would not have won those games and the trophies that came with them. He has been our most crucial player over the period where we won trophies.
This is a Forum, and I understand that people have different opinions to me, but I'm genuinely baffled by those who want to see the back of Yaya. Our rivals would be delighted if we sell him.

If Yaya is fully committed to the club then I would be more than happy for him to stay.

If Yaya is fully committed to the club then I would be more than happy for him to stay.

As long as he never plays in a midfield two against a top ten PL side or CL side then fair enough.

He needs to be converted to a number ten now.

He will get 15-20 goals as a number ten in my opinion.

Yaya's agent talking about respect?

The irony, captain, the forum cannae take much more

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.