Player topic: Yaya Toure 2014/15 (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Toure is engineering his move away, he plays shit week in week out, he's had a handful of good games all season. he plays shit his transfer fee diminishes, he is a fucking disgrace and should never pull on a shirt again, that waste of space has rode us since his birthday cakegate. get rid he is a bad influence on the team and shows zero passion.

Barry Conlons wig said:
Toure is engineering his move away, he plays shit week in week out, he's had a handful of good games all season. he plays shit his transfer fee diminishes, he is a fucking disgrace and should never pull on a shirt again, that waste of space has rode us since his birthday cakegate. get rid he is a bad influence on the team and shows zero passion.

And is Pellegrini blind to this because last time I looked, he makes the decisions as to who plays and who doesn't.

Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
Barry Conlons wig said:

And is Pellegrini blind to this because last time I looked, he makes the decisions as to who plays and who doesn't.

but does he, or does he do what he's told????????????? he certain has fuck all to do with the transfers apparently!!

What I don't get is why Toure or City have not addressed his fitness.

He should have been taken out of the side months back, and put on a regime to get him fit. It's n his interests and ours

I don't believe he's trying to engineer anything. He's not going anywhere in the Summer because no one will buy him or pay anywhere near what he's on now. His future is City and he must know that.

Barry Conlons wig said:
Barry Conlons wig said:

but does he, or does he do what he's told????????????? he certain has fuck all to do with the transfers apparently!!

But then surely he would have been picking Mangala, Fernando and Bony?

I find it hard to believe that a DOF buys those three players and then says "do what you want with those three, but Yaya starts every time"

Barry Conlons wig said:

I find it hard to believe that a DOF buys those three players and then says "do what you want with those three, but Yaya starts every time"

unfortunately players dictate so much nowadays and toure is definitely one that holds power, I have never seen a more under achieving player pull on a blue shirt and agree wholeheartedly that someone needs to get a grip and very , very quickly before the season turns to mush.

Barry Conlons wig said:
Barry Conlons wig said:

unfortunately players dictate so much nowadays and toure is definitely one that holds power, I have never seen a more under achieving player pull on a blue shirt and agree wholeheartedly that someone needs to get a grip and very , very quickly before the season turns to mush.
Too late in respect of Toure. It would take weeks to get him up to speed

Marvin said:
Barry Conlons wig said:

Remind me how we did while he was away at the ACON.

KnaresboroughBlue said:
Marvin said:
Barry Conlons wig said:

Remind me how we did while he was away at the ACON.
When you keep banging on about him being away at the ACON are you completely airbrushing his shocking performances since he come back for a reason?
We were poor without him and we've been worse with him (this year) I'm not sure what your point is.

Awful at Anfield, shite against Burnley, wank against Palace and abysmal yesterday.

Admittedly he's being utilised poorly by a manager who's completely lost the plot, but it has been an absolutely shocking few months for Yaya and a poor season overall on the back of such a brilliant one.

What makes it more annoying is the fact that he isn't even that old and still has a lot to offer as a player. Carrick bossed the game yesterday at nearly 34 years of age, people talk about Yaya as if he is completely finished. I don't think he is, but his attitude since the whole cake thing has been pathetic and maybe it's time both parties mutually agreed to go our separate ways.

Potentially a really bitter end to a great few years with the big man leading us to trophies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.