Player topic: Yaya Toure 2014/15 (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Same with Tevez both have made a contribution to our success but both have taken the piss out of the club. Thanks for the memories Yaya.

I think time has run its course with Yaya. We cannot spend another summer debating if Yaya will be around. We need to make a firm quick decision to let him go. Great memories Yaya and some special moments, but the club will move on nicely and you can go and start your new challenge somewhere else.

If he leaves, will be interesting to see how he's remembered here in 10 years.

fa cup semi, fa cup final ("pay him some more" song in the green man) domination of the rags home and away, Newcastle away, last season...great great memories.

"What a player he was for us" is what I'll be saying in 10 years

He has played a huge part in every one of the 4 major trophies we have won in recent years but I can't help but feel that the sooner he fucks off somewhere else the better. Should have gone last summer really.

Would gladly wish him on his way. He has played his part, helped us win trophies but he is declining as a player by the day and his value is only going down. Get a decent fee for him, clear his wages from the books and buy a younger player to replace him.

There's nothing like writing your own get out clause.

Thanks Yaya, especially for the goal that beat United in the FA Cup semi-final at Wembley.

On the plus side, if Yaya goes it will bring in significant money and reduce the clubs wage bill.

“Today, I am living the dream of thousands of little boys. I represent my continent, Africa, and that has no price,” Touré told Foot Mercato.

“No amount of wages will make me stay at a club if I feel that I no longer belong there or if no challenge exists for me. It would be unjust on my part.

“For the future, I don’t know more than you do, because I will always go where I am offered new challenges. That is in my nature.

“When things are not necessarily going well in a club, the key players take the fall.

“I am not the only one to have been attacked even if there is tendency to be harsher with me.

“Football is my passion, my job and that gives me two good reasons to do as well as I can. I accept criticism if it helps me to improve and I ignore them when their aim is simply to break me."

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/manchester-city/11553603/Man-City-captain-Yaya-Toure-blames-critics-for-wanting-PSG-move.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/footba ... -move.html</a>

jrb said:
There's nothing like writing your own get out clause.

Thanks Yaya, especially for the goal that beat United in the FA Cup semi-final at Wembley.

On the plus side, if Yaya goes it will bring in significant money and reduce the clubs wage bill.

“Today, I am living the dream of thousands of little boys. I represent my continent, Africa, and that has no price,” Touré told Foot Mercato.

“No amount of wages will make me stay at a club if I feel that I no longer belong there or if no challenge exists for me. It would be unjust on my part.

“For the future, I don’t know more than you do, because I will always go where I am offered new challenges. That is in my nature.

“When things are not necessarily going well in a club, the key players take the fall.

“I am not the only one to have been attacked even if there is tendency to be harsher with me.

“Football is my passion, my job and that gives me two good reasons to do as well as I can. I accept criticism if it helps me to improve and I ignore them when their aim is simply to break me."

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/manchester-city/11553603/Man-City-captain-Yaya-Toure-blames-critics-for-wanting-PSG-move.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/footba ... -move.html</a>

What do people realistically think we would get for him? Last summer maybe we would of got close to 30 maybe, but after this season i think 10/15 maybe.

Loves a challenge our ya ya, oh and a "project" good luck in your next challenge ya ya you were fantastic for us and at times a force of nature you played your best football in our shirt but think it's time to go now sounds like you know it too

I think you're all madder than Yaya's agent

Who do you think would buy Yaya?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.