Player topic: Yaya Toure 2014/15 (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
malg said:
Genuinely, and I mean that, who gives a fuck who the captain is? Far, far, far too much emphasis on a nothing appointment.

The captain generally provides a rallying point for the team: if morale is low, it is the captain who will be looked upon to boost their team's spirits

I hate to say this but I thought he looked like he was waiting to get injured..
he epitomises our season....half arsed,uninterested,lazy,looking for an easy way out..
this time last year he was like a steam train..
this year he looks like Thomas the fuckin tank engine...
we need to say thanks for everything,shake hands and tell him to shut the door behind him..
players come and go but the club lasts forever.

manimanc said:
he epitomises our season....half arsed,uninterested,lazy,looking for an easy way out..
we need to say thanks for everything,shake hands and tell him to shut the door behind him..

This season, Toure, Kompany, Zabaleta, Silva in many games, Nasri and Dzeko have all turned to shit. Now is it them totally or is it Pellegrini?

Yaya played a pass today that none of our other midfielders are capable of. Navas as per usual fucked it up but it was a great pass.

For me it's Pellegrini that is the problem.

Burnley have won one game since the new year and scored one goal in the last 8 games.....no surprises who they were against.

Piss poor this season and Pellegrini carries the can for that.

As soon as the players cross the white line then it is their responsibility.

Ray78 said:
malg said:
Genuinely, and I mean that, who gives a fuck who the captain is? Far, far, far too much emphasis on a nothing appointment.

The captain generally provides a rallying point for the team: if morale is low, it is the captain who will be looked upon to boost their team's spirits
Not any more. Maybe in years gone by, but certainly not now.

malg said:
Ray78 said:
malg said:

The manager can't go on the pitch and do their job for them.

Ray78 said:
malg said:
Ray78 said:

It's a tactical game now. Our manager was found out some time ago and it's plain to see he is not up to the job any more.

If we stick with him we will be out of a CL place next season.

He should have been sacked weeks ago.

Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
manimanc said:

This season, Toure, Kompany, Zabaleta, Silva in many games, Nasri and Dzeko have all turned to shit. Now is it them totally or is it Pellegrini?

Yaya played a pass today that none of our other midfielders are capable of. Navas as per usual fucked it up but it was a great pass.

Burnley have won one game since the new year and scored one goal in the last 8 games.....no surprises who they were against.

I know mate but how can a manager who wins a title in his first season suddenly turn into dogshit?
the thing that bugs the shit out of me is that they did exactly the samr with mancini...
surely it`s the players ?

manimanc said:
manimanc said:

I know mate but how can a manager who wins a title in his first season suddenly turn into dogshit?
the thing that bugs the shit out of me is that they did exactly the samr with mancini...
surely it`s the players ?

I don't know. The problem is it's not just Toure and I accept that he has been nowhere near as good as he was last season. When he was in Africa we were equally as shit.

I don't understand how a bunch of players can all go backwards so quickly at the same time.

It's never a smooth ride watching us that's for sure!

Ray78 said:
malg said:

It's a tactical game now. Our manager was found out some time ago and it's plain to see he is not up to the job any more.

If we stick with him we will be out of a CL place next season.

He should have been sacked weeks ago.

Our players are behaving like total ****s.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.