Player topic: Yaya Toure 2014/15 (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ray78 said:
Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
Ray78 said:
The manager can't go on the pitch and do their job for them.

It's a tactical game now. Our manager was found out some time ago and it's plain to see he is not up to the job any more.

If we stick with him we will be out of a CL place next season.

He should have been sacked weeks ago.

Our players are behaving like total ****s.

But why are they showing in the first 20 mins of games, today and rags away that they do give a shit and can play well but then all of a sudden they don't seem to know what to do and it's when the opposition put pressure on us. That is down to the manager for me. I may be wrong though but it seems that way. They are seeking direction and not getting it.

Ray78 said:
It's a tactical game now. Our manager was found out some time ago and it's plain to see he is not up to the job any more.

But why are they showing in the first 20 mins of games, today and rags away that they do give a shit and can play well but then all of a sudden they don't seem to know what to do and it's when the opposition put pressure on us. That is down to the manager for me. I may be wrong though but it seems that way. They are seeking direction and not getting it.

The collective team mentality is wank. It has happened under Roberto Mancini and it is happening now.

Ray78 said:

It's down to the players being fucked after 15 minutes of high pressing. They're either too old now or just plain unfit. Or can't be arsed.

manimanc said:
This season, Toure, Kompany, Zabaleta, Silva in many games, Nasri and Dzeko have all turned to shit. Now is it them totally or is it Pellegrini?

Yaya played a pass today that none of our other midfielders are capable of. Navas as per usual fucked it up but it was a great pass.

For me it's Pellegrini that is the problem.

Burnley have won one game since the new year and scored one goal in the last 8 games.....no surprises who they were against.

Piss poor this season and Pellegrini carries the can for that.
I know mate but how can a manager who wins a title in his first season suddenly turn into dogshit?
the thing that bugs the shit out of me is that they did exactly the samr with mancini...
surely it`s the players ?

I don't know. The problem is it's not just Toure and I accept that he has been nowhere near as good as he was last season. When he was in Africa we were equally as shit.

I don't understand how a bunch of players can all go backwards so quickly at the same time.

It's never a smooth ride watching us that's for sure!

For me it is the players but Pellers obviously has lost whatever special sauce he had to get some of these guys motivated last year.

Not the Nasri thread, obviously, but it brings to mind a report I read last year where Nasri was crediting his excellent form at the time to Pellers being a decent man and father figure to him.

But then in 2015 Nasri is apparently throwing his toys and back to Spring 2013 form.

So he clearly is the piece of shit, I think. And also others on the team who again look like they did against Wigan in the Final. Manager has to do something about that, obviously, but there is just only so much you can do with some of these people.

WTF was Yaya doing positionally today? He kept popping up on the wing where Zabba should have been.

Don't let the door hit you on the way out Yaya. Thanks for everything but now fuck off you lazy cnut.

Ray78 said:
malg said:
Not any more. Maybe in years gone by, but certainly not now.

The manager can't go on the pitch and do their job for them.

Absolute Bollocks. You have nothing to substantiate that other than your current hatred for the man. Wise up and realise a lot of our so called stars are acting like the rule the club. I would rather see the bad apple players culled before the manager.

Captain off at half time! LOL!

Bye bye Yaya, what a way to end your career with City.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.