Player topic: Yaya Toure 2014/15 (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yaya's performance was one of the main reasons why we were so poor in the first half yesterday.

Yaya's absence was one of the main reasons why we were even worse in the second half.

It probably is the right time for him to move on. But his departure, if he goes, will leave a huge hole in the team. How well we fill that hole will define next season.

Anyone know what excuse was used to get Yaya off the pitch? I can't find one.

EDIT: In match reports.

mosssideblue said:
Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
Ray78 said:
The manager can't go on the pitch and do their job for them.

It's a tactical game now. Our manager was found out some time ago and it's plain to see he is not up to the job any more.

If we stick with him we will be out of a CL place next season.

He should have been sacked weeks ago.

Absolute Bollocks. You have nothing to substantiate that other than your current hatred for the man. Wise up and realise a lot of our so called stars are acting like the rule the club. I would rather see the bad apple players culled before the manager.

I am happy to see both go.

If you seriously believe that we will be ok with this tactical genius in charge then keep dreaming.

And before anyone quotes 2 trophies last year, Toure, Kompany, Zabaleta, Nasri and Dzeko were all good last year. Just because something happens one year, doesn't mean it will happen again.

LadislavMplmx said:
what short fickle memories half of the "best fans in the world" seem to have....fuck only knows how you would have coped 10 years ago.........
Yet craving for mercenary Milner,only lord fuckin knows !

LadislavMplmx said:
what short fickle memories half of the "best fans in the world" seem to have....fuck only knows how you would have coped 10 years ago.........

Past wins nowt.

Besides, before winning anything, all I want is to watch players give a fuck when they put on that shirt.

Fuck off Yaya.

Thenumber1blue said:
LadislavMplmx said:
Yet craving for mercenary Milner,only lord fuckin knows !

Do you see Milner's thread on the fist page on a regular basis?

No.

LadislavMplmx said:

It's not about being fickle. We're talking about a player who can win us games and trophies almost single handedly but only when he can be arsed.

He spat his dummy out in the summer and has never put it back in! He's been strolling around in midfield expecting his team mates to take up his slack. His attitude stinks and I find his behaviour hugely disrespectful to us the fans.

cibaman said:
Yaya's performance was one of the main reasons why we were so poor in the first half yesterday.

Yaya's absence was one of the main reasons why we were even worse in the second half.

It probably is the right time for him to move on. But his departure, if he goes, will leave a huge hole in the team. How well we fill that hole will define next season.

Very profound and sums the situation up perfectly, imo.

His passing range is fantastic which proves how idiotic those blues ae who say he should play further forward. But he just ambles slowly around the pitch and it's forcing us to play more men in midfield.

Away from home he is a liability so I am glad he wont be available for Spurs. We'll lose there. Question is just by how much.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.