Player topic: Yaya Toure 2014/15 (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
There was quite a few more than happy he was being replaced round us in L3 East Stand, it certainly got a cheer from me.

fatbloke said:
There was quite a few more than happy he was being replaced round us in L3 East Stand, it certainly got a cheer from me.
It's getting pathetic, he's our third top scorer. We've been let down more by other players, unless you definitely expect a 32 yo midfielder to be your main force attacking and defending in a formation that offers him no support.

I used to think he was slightly overrated but the way everyone has turned around is ludicrous. God forbid we could go without a scapegoat for a week.

oakiecokie said:
Manchester City’s Yaya Toure ‘close to £5.7million Inter Milan transfer after agreeing personal terms’
Will GilesWill Giles for Metro.co.ukMonday 27 Apr 2015 4:12 pm
He's leaving Manchester! Prem superstar 'AGREES £3.2m-a-year contract to join European giants'
Toure looks to be on his way out of Manchester (Picture: AP)
Manchester City midfielder Yaya Toure has reportedly agreed personal terms with Inter as they seek to complete a £5.7million transfer deal for him this summer.

Having endured a below-par season by his own high standards, Toure’s Etihad future is in doubt as City look to revamp their ageing squad with young, English talent.

A reunion with Roberto Mancini at Inter had emerged as the Ivorian’s most likely move should he leave City, and according to Italian outlet Sportsmediaset he has now agreed a four-year contract worth approximately £12.8million with the Serie A side.

Inter are reportedly willing to offer City £5.7million for the 31-year-old, plus bonuses if they reach the Champions League.

While this would see City incur a loss on the £24million they paid for him back in 2010, they may decide to cash in on him now with his current contract set to expire in 2017.

MORE: Chelsea hero Frank Lampard c

What on earth is the point in Mancini buying just one leg ! because that's all 5.7 m will buy guys in a drug induced haze AND TAKING THE PISS !

NQCitizen said:
fatbloke said:
It's getting pathetic, he's our third top scorer. We've been let down more by other players, unless you definitely expect a 32 yo midfielder to be your main force attacking and defending in a formation that offers him no support.

I used to think he was slightly overrated but the way everyone has turned around is ludicrous. God forbid we could go without a scapegoat for a week.

Sorry. Have to disagree. We shouldn't have to accommodate any 1 player. It's a team game.
Yaya has largely been anonymous this season and looks like he would rather be elsewhere.
I don't deny that last season he was brilliant for us and has scored many important goals for us.
Just looks like those days are resigned to history and reminiscing.

CAPTAINKIPPAX said:
oakiecokie said:
Manchester City’s Yaya Toure ‘close to £5.7million Inter Milan transfer after agreeing personal terms’
Will GilesWill Giles for Metro.co.ukMonday 27 Apr 2015 4:12 pm
He's leaving Manchester! Prem superstar 'AGREES £3.2m-a-year contract to join European giants'
Toure looks to be on his way out of Manchester (Picture: AP)
Manchester City midfielder Yaya Toure has reportedly agreed personal terms with Inter as they seek to complete a £5.7million transfer deal for him this summer.

Having endured a below-par season by his own high standards, Toure’s Etihad future is in doubt as City look to revamp their ageing squad with young, English talent.

A reunion with Roberto Mancini at Inter had emerged as the Ivorian’s most likely move should he leave City, and according to Italian outlet Sportsmediaset he has now agreed a four-year contract worth approximately £12.8million with the Serie A side.

Inter are reportedly willing to offer City £5.7million for the 31-year-old, plus bonuses if they reach the Champions League.

While this would see City incur a loss on the £24million they paid for him back in 2010, they may decide to cash in on him now with his current contract set to expire in 2017.

MORE: Chelsea hero Frank Lampard c

What on earth is the point in Mancini buying just one leg ! because that's all 5.7 m will buy guys in a drug induced haze AND TAKING THE PISS !
You're still living in last season. Not a bad place to be

MEN reporting that a bid of £7m would be enough to get Yaya to Inter! You have got to be kidding me!

There is a vid up on the clubs official YT channel asking the players their pick to win is in the boxing. Yaya acting like a proper smacked arse, Nasri being bitchy as well.

Coljj said:
There is a vid up on the clubs official YT channel asking the players their pick to win is in the boxing. Yaya acting like a proper smacked arse, Nasri being bitchy as well.

A mistake to ask the players after they've appeared to finish training and want to get off like anyone who has finished work, but yeah it's not hard to be polite.

Kolarov was spot on though:

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5y8ENOtHHcw[/video]

Hamstring injury my arse.

Played his last game for us and off in the summer imo.

blueinsa said:
Hamstring injury my arse.

Played his last game for us and off in the summer imo.

Yep he's gone.

Four games sat on your an arse, alright for some.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.