Player topic: Yaya Toure 2014/15 (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not up on the roster, so please bear with me.
So I read that Lamapard is 36 and Yaya is 31, this has to be a typo because after the last two games I would swear it was the other way around.

his pass to Navas around the fifth minute was an example of why he regards himself so highly ,centre circle nothing looks on and he hits a 40 yard pass inside the full back that sits up perfectly for when Navas arrives ,that sort of vision makes Yaya very different to anything he will be replaced by, assuming he goes

henryhoover said:
his pass to Navas around the fifth minute was an example of why he regards himself so highly ,centre circle nothing looks on and he hits a 40 yard pass inside the full back that sits up perfectly for when Navas arrives ,that sort of vision makes Yaya very different to anything he will be replaced by, assuming he goes
Chelsea will win the PL this season. They will manage this feat without Yaya ever kicking a ball for them. Real, Barca, Bayern or Juve will win the CL this year, none of them will have had Yaya making any contribution towards the winners. The point I am making is that there are many fine players out there and that success is never dependent on one man in what is meant to be a team game. Yaya will one day be replaced and it is up to the planners to make it a success. There is no room for sentimentality in this game and we all have to move on.

<a class="postlink" href="http://metro.co.uk/2015/04/27/manchester-citys-yaya-toure-close-to-5-7million-inter-milan-transfer-after-agreeing-personal-terms-5169790/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://metro.co.uk/2015/04/27/mancheste ... s-5169790/</a>?

Manchester City’s Yaya Toure ‘close to £5.7million Inter Milan transfer after agreeing personal terms’
Will GilesWill Giles for Metro.co.ukMonday 27 Apr 2015 4:12 pm
He's leaving Manchester! Prem superstar 'AGREES £3.2m-a-year contract to join European giants'
Toure looks to be on his way out of Manchester (Picture: AP)
Manchester City midfielder Yaya Toure has reportedly agreed personal terms with Inter as they seek to complete a £5.7million transfer deal for him this summer.

Having endured a below-par season by his own high standards, Toure’s Etihad future is in doubt as City look to revamp their ageing squad with young, English talent.

A reunion with Roberto Mancini at Inter had emerged as the Ivorian’s most likely move should he leave City, and according to Italian outlet Sportsmediaset he has now agreed a four-year contract worth approximately £12.8million with the Serie A side.

Inter are reportedly willing to offer City £5.7million for the 31-year-old, plus bonuses if they reach the Champions League.

While this would see City incur a loss on the £24million they paid for him back in 2010, they may decide to cash in on him now with his current contract set to expire in 2017.

MORE: Chelsea hero Frank Lampard c

oakiecokie said:
Manchester City’s Yaya Toure ‘close to £5.7million Inter Milan transfer after agreeing personal terms’
He's leaving Manchester! Prem superstar 'AGREES £3.2m-a-year contract to join European giants'
Manchester City midfielder Yaya Toure has reportedly agreed personal terms with Inter as they seek to complete a £5.7million transfer deal for him this summer.

Having endured a below-par season by his own high standards, Toure’s Etihad future is in doubt as City look to revamp their ageing squad with young, English talent.

A reunion with Roberto Mancini at Inter had emerged as the Ivorian’s most likely move should he leave City, and according to Italian outlet Sportsmediaset he has now agreed a four-year contract worth approximately £12.8million with the Serie A side.

Inter are reportedly willing to offer City £5.7million for the 31-year-old, plus bonuses if they reach the Champions League.

While this would see City incur a loss on the £24million they paid for him back in 2010, they may decide to cash in on him now with his current contract set to expire in 2017.

Metro? Need I say more!

oakiecokie said:

Do Inter not know April Fools day has already passed for this year ?

£ 5.7 million - why don't we offer that to Everton for Barkley or Liverpool for Sterling or go the whole hog and offer a full £ 10 million to Barcelona for Messi !

Time for City to stop being taken for a ride in the transfer market when either buying or selling players !

Oh and by the way Inter will be paying City the money in installments via a third party Pay day Loan company - Quick Quid, where we also be paying any interest for them over the 5 year deal of the payments !

That offer is insult to all parties involved including Inter as well but not sure if metro is reliable source .

Loren said:
I'm not up on the roster, so please bear with me.
So I read that Lamapard is 36 and Yaya is 31, this has to be a typo because after the last two games I would swear it was the other way around.

Lampard certainly didn't look 31 from a footballing point of view!

Yaya is nearly 32 years old and earning over £200k per week coming on the back of a shitter of a season. I may be wrong but I'd be amazed if we got more than £10m for him. Maybe £5.7m is a bit on the low side but I can deffo see it being more like £7m-£8m tbh. The Italian clubs are skint.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.