Player topic: Yaya Toure 2014/15 (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
There will be some on the FFP thread who will use the magic word 'amortisation' in claiming that City will have made a profit on this transfer (if it is true). Being raised with the use of abacus arithmetic, I think that Platini will prefer to think that City will have lost £24m rather than believe the arithmetical gymnastics that we may offer instead.

I'm no cynic said:
There will be some on the FFP thread who will use the magic word 'amortisation' in claiming that City will have made a profit on this transfer (if it is true). Being raised with the use of abacus arithmetic, I think that Platini will prefer to think that City will have lost £24m rather than believe the arithmetical gymnastics that we may offer instead.

Platini can think what he likes really, it's the numbers in the books that count :)

Damocles said:
I'm no cynic said:

Platini can think what he likes really, it's the numbers in the books that count :)
Thinking and acting are two entirely different things, but I'm cynical enough to believe that he is in a better position to do us harm than anyone at City are at defending our position. By introducing FFP with the intention of penalising debt, until it was realised that this was to harm some senior members of the cartel, then to bend the rules in play to harm the higher spenders instead, Platini and his group have already signalled their intentions.

blue ranger said:
Yaya is nearly 32 years old and earning over £200k per week coming on the back of a shitter of a season. I may be wrong but I'd be amazed if we got more than £10m for him. Maybe £5.7m is a bit on the low side but I can deffo see it being more like £7m-£8m tbh. The Italian clubs are skint.

Then maybe they shouldn't be bidding for players outside of their price range...

Marvin said:
His passing range is fantastic which proves how idiotic those blues ae who say he should play further forward. But he just ambles slowly around the pitch and it's forcing us to play more men in midfield.

Away from home he is a liability so I am glad he wont be available for Spurs. We'll lose there. Question is just by how much.
Marv, you've got to be by far the most depressing poster on here.

Less than 6 million??? Fuck off!!! 32 or not this is Ya Ya Tour who if played right has 3 good years left in him not Joey fucking Barton!

I looked on the mail sports page yesterday and there was this big piece saying all four corners of the ground cheered when the second half started and it said he was being replaced.That is an out and out lie [ no surprise for the mail then!] i was at the game and hardly anyone noticed the announcement!

I don't think I'd offer £2m for the YaYa that has been playing since February. A complete and utter waster.

paulchapo said:
Less than 6 million??? Fuck off!!! 32 or not this is Ya Ya Tour who if played right has 3 good years left in him not Joey fucking Barton!

I looked on the mail sports page yesterday and there was this big piece saying all four corners of the ground cheered when the second half started and it said he was being replaced.That is an out and out lie [ no surprise for the mail then!] i was at the game and hardly anyone noticed the announcement!

If City have any sense, they will bite their arm off.

paulchapo said:

I could hear the cheering up in the Gods of Colin Bell.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.