Player topic: Yaya Toure (2014/15)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Yaya?

@MullockSMirror 21s

After Birthday Cake-gate comes Yaya Toure laughing & joking with a rival mgr after a defeat. Seems intent on wrecking his legacy at Man City

ugh....really doesn't want to be here...does he ?

Disgraceful performance tonight. I can forgive bad games, everybody has them. but he couldn't of been any less interested. All i found myself doing all night was shouting at a player to get back, track a run or get to a player quicker. And everytime without fail i noticed it was Yaya. When Fernando is back, i hope to god Pellegrini partners Fernandinho with him and shows Yaya he's not undroppable. In Europe Yaya should never play in midfield, against top class opposition we can't carry him, he either needs to be benched or pushed further up in a 3 man midfield. Fernandinho ran himself ragged tonight doing the job of 2. (as shown by the cramp at the end) Can't remember the last time i was so pissed off with an individual performance.

Absolute disgrace tonight. After such "don't give a shit" performance I could live without seeing him ever in City shirt.

Yaya?

Bluewonder said:
City carried Yaya today, but there have been times when Yaya has carried City!

very true, but thats only valid when a player is out of form, not when he just can't be bothered. He's paid £250 k a week to give a shit, it's not hard. Disgrace tonight.

yaya is not contributing , he is not fit , perhaps cakegate and his brother snuffing it ,has effected him , either way he is no use to us at the moment , he needs to be left out of the team to get his head right.

remember arthur mann said:
Funny, thought he was ok , what I have noticed tonight the site is full of rags and rag journo's !

Ok at what? Didn't break up play in midfield, didn't support Dzeko or Aguero.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.