Player topic: Yaya Toure (2014/15)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Yaya?

Low life ****. How can you watch someone next to you working his fucking guts off (fernandinho) and just casually stroll about not giving a fuck? Tgis prick got a rest on saturday for that. Rat

£300k pw for that performance? I couldn't give a shit about people saying "he's carried us enough in the past" - for £300k per week and supposedly world class you're supposed to be a leader in the team every week.

I don't mind if someone has a poor performance...that's not the issue people are making on here - it's the fact he's clearly overweight and just isn't putting the effort in. This is from a player who never had a game at the weekend so should be fresh. Putting our best player (Silva) onto the left to make room for that lazy f*ck was just a bad decision.

No surprise that we looked much more solid in the 2nd half in the middle of the pitch with Milner & Fernandinho....

Get rid of him - been a great player for us, but his time is at and end....Fernando & Fernandinho for me.

MDM was laughing and smiling with his former colleagues. That's a non story to me. His performance wasn't the best but I wouldn't say it was a case of not being arsed. He doesn't ever look fit until 10-15 games in and he does look lazy at times at any stage of the season.

If people were expecting him to tear through bayern then that was never going to happen. A substandard performance but people always read too much into these things when it's Yaya.

remember arthur mann said:
Funny, thought he was ok , what I have noticed tonight the site is full of rags and rag journo's !
I disagree, I believe what you are noticing is people that watched the game with such passion for their club cannot believe a player lucky enough to play for this current team didn't give a flying fuck and the one and only time he showed any enthusiasm was sharing a fucking laugh and a fucking joke and a fucking hug with the opposition after fucking losing!!
Just my opinion though, and whilst respecting yours I do disagree with it :-)

For all you drama queens know, he could have said to pep,,you lot are lucky cunts tonight.

He's a c**t. Said so in the summer and seen nothing so far this season to change my mind. Fat lump having a jog in circles in a game as big as that? We should have fucked him off in the summer...hope he proves me wrong but I think we will regret not doing so.

He has proven himself over the summer to be a player who wants away. Nobody stepped in who he viewed as ‘worthy’ of his services and willing to pay him what we were paying him, so he ended up staying, but, he wanted away. He still wants away and it was very evident tonight. It was bad management to pick him in the first place and even worse management to keep him on the pitch for the second half. The other players will see that he wants away as well and if we don’t deal with the cancer, it will spread.

He’s 31, he had a great season last year and he’s certainly done more than his ‘bit’ for us since he arrived, but, he now wants out. Tonight was the final proof if proof were needed. He looks over weight and uninterested. For the good of the team, we need to draw this to a close.

Poor poor poor preformance from Yaya last bastard he was tonight. Shocking how poor he was. He isnt fit send him to the reserves until he shows he wants to play and give a preformance for the team. I hope to god we are looking to get someone in to replace Yaya as seeing him swaning about the pitch tonight was a disgraceful sight. Shame on Yaya. Also the end of the game going to Pep dont do it straight after the game were you done fuck all do it down the tunnell.

This weekend if he plays he needs to give more and show us what he can do when he is arsed. I think the sooner we cash in on him the better as he aint going to be near our first team if he continues like this.

Same old shit spouted on here
Ya ya's lazy and doesn't give a fuck,scores the winner against the chavs and you'll be wanking over him again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.