Player topic: Yaya Toure (2014/15)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Yaya?

Until this season I would argue with anyone that Yaya was the best player to ever pull on a City shirt. But from day one of preseason he has made it clear to everyone that he has lost all interest in playing for us and tonight demonstrated that loud and clear.
With Fernando we can now live without Yaya but the shame is Yaya could have been a City legend. Your loss my friend!

I've never had a go at him before but tonight was just a piss take from him....Should have been dragged off with half an hour to go....Piss poor Yaya.

The cookie monster said:
Same old shit spouted on here
Ya ya's lazy and doesn't give a fuck,scores the winner against the chavs and you'll be wanking over him again.

Come off it fella, he was a fucking disgrace tonight and did absolutely jack shit.

How he remained on the pitch for the entire game beggars belief. We may as well have played with 10 men.

It's reet. We'll loan him out in January to Chelsea, pay half his wages... and replace him with Michael Carrick.

Welcome to the world of our clubs board members.

Didn't influence play either offensively or defensively yet stayed on for 90 minutes, didn't really see any reason why he was still on the pitch apart from hoping he might reproduce a moment like he did against Villa last year!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.