Player topic: Yaya Toure (2014/15)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Yaya?

It appears that something is troubling him, and he's clearly not the imposing giant he was last season. Hopefully he will turn up against Swansea to produce a display we all know he is capable of. This might raise his spirits and ours too.
He's being paid a scandalous amount of cash, but not delivering, no where else would this be accepted.
Come on YAYA, we all support you and your family, bring us the guy who tore apart teams previously. We could really do with him now.

Irrespective of the reasons for Yaya to have lethargic performances perhaps he should be judged on his current form.

Any other player would surely have been dropped to enable the rest of our players to blend as a team, maybe with less talent but certainly more application.

However, maybe City, for whatever reason, are prepared to sacrifice CL, PL, Cups and maybe current League games until the uncertainty he currently brings is eliminated one way or the other.

SilverFox2 said:
Irrespective of the reasons for Yaya to have lethargic performances perhaps he should be judged on his current form.

Any other player would surely have been dropped to enable the rest of our players to blend as a team, maybe with less talent but certainly more application.

However, maybe City, for whatever reason, are prepared to sacrifice CL, PL, Cups and maybe current League games until the uncertainty he currently brings is eliminated one way or the other.

which in form player do you recommend take his place?

bluechampion7891 said:
SilverFox2 said:

That's the 'genius' Pellegrini's job to sort out.

Problem is, that the old duffer doesn't seem to have realised that Toure is **ahem** 'off form', and disrupting the balance of our midfield. Pellegrini is just hoping that Yaya will find form in time to save the season / his job. He appears also not to have yet realised that Toure is a ****.

Let's hope the problem is solved in January.

BlueDeadHead said:
ArdwickBlue said:
BlueDeadHead said:
Why don't you tell us what it means since you are the one who brought it up.

Do you have a reading comprehension problem? I don't care that he wanted to leave, I care that he slandered the club in the most disgusting way in his attempt to leave.

If you don't understand the clubs desire to expand into other markets (like say Africa where Yaya is a GOD) then I think we should leave talk about marketing and branding alone. Come back when you actually know what you are talking about.

You never answered how his actions "significantly damaged City's brand in parts of the world"? Then ask me if I've got "a reading comprehension problem"

Maybe God playing for us is enough for us to break into Africa?

Are you really suggesting we will have any problems being marketed to the African continent because of a few newspaper articles about Yaya and this summer?

Your user name suits you.

I see you edited out the embarrassing part of your post where you bring up "Moral High Ground" and then ask me what I meant by it when responding to you. Classy.

I understood your question. I didn't answer it as you didn't seem capable of comprehending my answer. The response in Africa to Yaya's comments were quite significant at the time. All were directed to how callous City was to Yaya by denying him compassionate leave. These things matter. Again, if you don't understand that you should stop posting about it.

As to your reading comprehension, you completely misrepresented my point. Do you deny this? Its all there in black and white for anyone to see.

Please enlighten me about my user name. It does suit me, but I expect you have a different perspective. Also, way to move to personal insults once you have been made to look like an idiot on a message board. Like I said, classy.

You started with the insults, read your posts back.

You've clearly spelt your user name wrong BlueD***Head.

Where are you from?

de niro said:
The only way to look at this at least he's our c**t.he's a good player when he wants to be. Support the shirt until summer and then thank him for his efforts on the pitch and bid him farewell.

That's the way I see it but what about the untold damage he has caused to our plight to conquer Africa?

;-)

ArdwickBlue said:
BlueDeadHead said:
ArdwickBlue said:
You never answered how his actions "significantly damaged City's brand in parts of the world"? Then ask me if I've got "a reading comprehension problem"

Maybe God playing for us is enough for us to break into Africa?

Are you really suggesting we will have any problems being marketed to the African continent because of a few newspaper articles about Yaya and this summer?

Your user name suits you.

I see you edited out the embarrassing part of your post where you bring up "Moral High Ground" and then ask me what I meant by it when responding to you. Classy.

I understood your question. I didn't answer it as you didn't seem capable of comprehending my answer. The response in Africa to Yaya's comments were quite significant at the time. All were directed to how callous City was to Yaya by denying him compassionate leave. These things matter. Again, if you don't understand that you should stop posting about it.

As to your reading comprehension, you completely misrepresented my point. Do you deny this? Its all there in black and white for anyone to see.

Please enlighten me about my user name. It does suit me, but I expect you have a different perspective. Also, way to move to personal insults once you have been made to look like an idiot on a message board. Like I said, classy.

You started with the insults, read your posts back.

You've clearly spelt your user name wrong BlueD***Head.

Where are you from?

'BETTER BLUE' ALERT!!!

Wherever he comes from will be better than Ardwick

bluechampion7891 said:
SilverFox2 said:

As I understand it we have a team with 2 players for each position but at least any replacement is likely to have a consistent work ethic. However my point was aimed really at trying to get some stability with our team.
Less capable teams are currently able to exploit our team uncertainties both at domestic and CL level.

Perhaps our lack of of team form is the direct result of this key player choosing which way he decides to play rather than integrating with enthusiasm into what is after all a team game.

There again maybe our owners prefer that he plays for the present irrespective of results and the matter is out of MPs hands ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.