Player topic: Yaya Toure (2014/15)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Yaya?

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.getfootballnewsfrance.com/2014/yaya-toure-refuses-to-rule-out-psg-move/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.getfootballnewsfrance.com/20 ... -psg-move/</a>

" Yaya Touré refuses to rule out PSG move
Manchester City defensive midfielder Yaya Touré appeared on RMC this evening to discuss a host of topics including the African Cup of Nations and PSG.

On PSG…

“As a good Muslim, it is important for me to be happy to continue my job. You never know what’ll happen tomorrow. The most important thing for me is try to win as many games as possible… You never close the door on a big club.”

On Samir Nasri…

“Sami is someone who is super nice, he someone I am very close to. He is someone who loves his country… He is a very very good guy and someone very positive.”

On AFCON…

“We are working hard, we’re not letting go. We have a lot of belief. We know that sport is sport, sometimes you win and sometimes you lose… We have to believe.”"

Have no idea how credible the site is, but you would think Yaya with his age and experience + considering what happened in the summer would stop feeding the press with quotes to beat him with.

He should of just said that he´s under contract and that´s that. He hasen´t perfomed the the duty of a vice captain on or of the field lately.

Lavinda Past said:
ArdwickBlue said:
Lavinda Past said:
'BETTER BLUE' ALERT!!!

Wherever he comes from will be better than Ardwick

No not a "better blue". Just asking due to his fixation on Africa. I thought he might be from there.

As for it being better than Ardwick... One should not forget where one came from. Besides I live in Bradford now and it's a bigger shithole than Ardwick ever was.

Where are you from/living? Monaco?

I never forget where I came from. Fortunately I also remember where I live today, or I might not get home safely after the match.

Bradford is better than Ardwick

You're a big fat WUM, with your "look at me posts". I noticed you didn't enlighten me as to where you come from or live now.

Ardwick has probably changed since you drove though there last. If you would like to PM me to arrange a guided tour. I would be overjoyed to show you around.

nehe11 said:
http://www.getfootballnewsfrance.com/2014/yaya-toure-refuses-to-rule-out-psg-move/

Manchester City defensive midfielder Yaya Touré appeared on RMC this evening to discuss a host of topics including the African Cup of Nations and PSG.

On PSG…

“As a good Muslim, it is important for me to be happy to continue my job. You never know what’ll happen tomorrow. The most important thing for me is try to win as many games as possible… You never close the door on a big club.”

On Samir Nasri…

“Sami is someone who is super nice, he someone I am very close to. He is someone who loves his country… He is a very very good guy and someone very positive.”

On AFCON…

“We are working hard, we’re not letting go. We have a lot of belief. We know that sport is sport, sometimes you win and sometimes you lose… We have to believe.”"

Have no idea how credible the site is, but you would think Yaya with his age and experience + considering what happened in the summer would stop feeding the press with quotes to beat him with.

He should of just said that he´s under contract and that´s that. He hasen´t perfomed the the duty of a vice captain on or of the field lately.
Next summer he will get his wish to move to PSG. Its quite clear that he wants out to be honest.

nehe11 said:
http://www.getfootballnewsfrance.com/2014/yaya-toure-refuses-to-rule-out-psg-move/

On PSG…

On Samir Nasri…

On AFCON…

Some people on here are going to need some counselling if this is true. Could he be gone in January?

ArdwickBlue said:
nehe11 said:

On PSG…

On Samir Nasri…

On AFCON…

Some people on here are going to need some counselling if this is true. Could he be gone in January?

Fingers crossed.

Hopefully,when he does eventually get his wish......he will take his 'supernice' mate with him.

We can do better than both.

FantasyIreland said:
Hopefully,when he does eventually get his wish......he will take his 'supernice' mate with him.

I read that like he was angling for Nasri to go as well.

ArdwickBlue said:
nehe11 said:

On PSG…

On Samir Nasri…

On AFCON…

For all we know it could be made up quotes.... (wishful thinking I know)

To answer your question mate, I can´t see us selling one of our best players in January regardless of form.

He is doing a great job in keeping his own price down but the only way we will cash in January is if we have a player already lined up. As for Nasri. he will not go cheaply as he only signed a new deal in the summer.

ArdwickBlue said:
FantasyIreland said:

I read that like he was angling for Nasri to go as well.

I realise very few players have true allegiance to a club but my honest feelings are that neither give a fuck about ours.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.