Player topic: Yaya Toure (2014/15)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Yaya?

This is how YAYA always plays in Europe against the top teams, these games are to quick opposing players to quick and with opposition having good possession it passes him by.. He had one opportunity where he had a run and made the wrong choice should of gone right to Navas that's about it really he didn't do nowt else..

waspish said:
This is how YAYA always plays in Europe against the top teams, these games are to quick opposing players to quick and with opposition having good possession it passes him by.. He had one opportunity where he had a run and made the wrong choice should of gone right to Navas that's about it really he didn't do nowt else..
That's the truth mate. Unless you give him the ball in the perfect area so he can have a run he's fucking useless in Europe, just like a three pin plug.

Was ridiculous tonight. Literally such a shocking performance I'd fine him a weeks wages for it, looked like a hungover 35 year old slogging around a park on a Sunday morning. I think we should have called his bluff in the Summer. No way should he get a big money deal if he carries on playing like this.

Hindsight and all, but should have sold during the summer.

Not sure who could take him, besides Real Madrid. Assume with wages we'd have to loan him out for the rest of the contract.

Hopefully he'll muster a few more good performances for us this season, but needs long-term replacing in the summer. Pogba of course being the natural replacement.

nobody can eat fifty eggs said:
waspish said:
That's the truth mate. Unless you give him the ball in the perfect area so he can have a run he's fucking useless in Europe, just like a three pin plug.

Even though, any coach would give his left nut to have that very lazy Yaya in his own squad.

Started off quite brightly i thought. Then once he realized he'd have to work his socks off he soon disappeared. Typical Yaya, shocks me so many are surprised.

BlueT said:
Yaya was a disgrace tonight, obviously doesn't want to be at our club. It's not like he just had a poor game, he just wasn't interested. Then at the end seeks out the opposing manager to kiss his arse, and have a good laugh with him, what is that all about?

Agreed! He should have been gutted with the manner of that defeat not brown nosing with Pep. If he feels the need to do that at least do it out of sight. Total lack of respect in my view.
What concerns me more however is management's failure to haul his lazy arse off the pitch when a blind man could see he was a passenger. I'd love to know if any of his team mates have a go at him when he puts in one of those performances. Sadly I suspect not.

royalblue said:
BlueT said:
Yaya was a disgrace tonight, obviously doesn't want to be at our club. It's not like he just had a poor game, he just wasn't interested. Then at the end seeks out the opposing manager to kiss his arse, and have a good laugh with him, what is that all about?

Agreed! He should have been gutted with the manner of that defeat not brown nosing with Pep. If he feels the need to do that at least do it out of sight. Total lack of respect in my view.
What concerns me more however is management's failure to haul his lazy arse off the pitch when a blind man could see he was a passenger. I'd love to know if any of his team mates have a go at him when he puts in one of those performances. Sadly I suspect not.

He might get hauled of the pitch later in the season if he keeps that standard up, but I can see why Pellegrini kept him on he can change a game and score out of nothing like the cup final last season

This thread is full of fucking rags, rejoicing in Yayas abject display. Its also full of City fans who have seen enough, unfortunately its not enough of Yaya actually performing at the level he is capable of.
He is so much better than this, but only when he wants to be. We are seeing what many of us feared. An unmotivated player who is still sulking about his cake.
When he wants to be, he is the best player in the league. When he can't be arsed, he's no better than Barry Silkman.
Get rid, soon as.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.