Player topic: Yaya Toure (2014/15)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: bye bye yaya

gordondaviesmoustache said:
Your thread title is made up of only four letters.
fe91a3dc38b1981226c5c025fc759674.jpg

Re: Yaya?

And yet you'll all continue to sing his name if he scores one goal on sunday.

dreadful performance. he doesn't want in, he wants to go.

Give him on a free to Grimsby Town.

Poor from Yaya, it would seem he does not want to be hear and if that is the case we should sell for whatever we can get in Jan, he was a passenger tonight. Him and Nasri were a disgrace and do not deserve to be at our club let alone wearing the shirt with such disdain.

a few months to January,maybe he will pick up but cant accept that tonight. should have put Lampard on with 20 to go. More movement and would still have had the threat from free kicks

uwe rosler 28 said:
Sorry but you can not play like you did tonight you don't give a shit about the club anymore! You let the rest of the squad down tonight and if I was in charge you would not get near the first team again! Thanks for the wonderful moments but we can not carry passenger's anymore!

I agree with your sentiments but eschew you for being an attention seeking twat.

At least he had a good laugh with Pep at the end whilst saving himself for Chelsea :)

Another thing. Why couldn't the management see what we could see and change the formation earlier or hook Yaya off altogether?

I felt as if we were playing with 10 men tonight such was Yaya's ineffectiveness. I'm so fuckin pissed with him right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.