Player topic: Yaya Toure (2014/15)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Yaya?

It was painful watching him just trotting aound the pitch seemingly uninterested in getting himself overly involved with the proceedings.

I thought it was a mistake from the off to put him in a 2 man midfield and so it proved, the game seemed to completely pass him by. With Saturday in mind, I would have started with Kolorov ahead of Clichy, Navas, on the right and Dzeko up top with Yaya in behind with Milner and Fernandinho in central midfield, but all said and done the main player I was disappointed with was Yaya.

I loved the guy to bits, but after his shenanigans this summer, if there was an offer on the table from PSG, I always maintained the club should have taken it and gone for Fabregas and I saw nothing tonight that made me doubt my thoughts on the matter. It was painful to see him tonight and it got even worse when loads of fucking Rags started texting me with shit like 'So its true then, Yaya's taken early retirement because you didn't bake him a cake'? He's made a laughing stock of himself and us........... :-(

bye bye yaya

Sorry but you can not play like you did tonight you don't give a shit about the club anymore! You let the rest of the squad down tonight and if I was in charge you would not get near the first team again! Thanks for the wonderful moments but we can not carry passenger's anymore!

Really annoyed me his laughy jokey time with Guardiola .we had a few thousand there and he sort out the Bayern manager to have a laugh with.By all means do it after the game but not in full view of the travelling or watching fans who had just watched his insipid performance . Milner showed more energy,as he did against Arsenal, thann he did all match.

also thought Sagna was poor and cliche didnt offer anything going forward

He only seems to play when he wants, he's lazy & we need to bench him for a few games. If Mr Pellegrini can do it for Joe then he should do it for lazy YaYa. Joe was having a dip in form, YaYa is just downright lazy.

Eccles Blue said:
He only seems to play when he wants, he's lazy & we need to bench him for a few games. If Mr Pellegrini can do it for Joe then he should do it for lazy YaYa. Joe was having a dip in form, YaYa is just downright lazy.
He will never be benched, it's in his contract.......

Maybe the lack of a pre-season and the fact that it was only Sagna's second game, contributed to his lack of sharpness. He certainly looked dead on his feet in the last 25 mins or so.

Dino did such a (two) great job against an amazing quality and pacey midfield. For whatever reason Yaya isn't performing when we need him to, especially these last handful of games when things aren't going our way and as a team we are effectively limping through. His attitude or performance seems to be infectious which is only going to hurt is (as it has in the past). Pellegrini is going to have to play a dangerous game with Yaya now... However it needs to be done.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.