Player topic: Yaya Toure (2014/15)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Yaya?

Kun Aguero said:
They were all after the Bayern game mate, where from where I was sitting in the ground he wasn't half as people on here were making out, wasn't there a stat that he covered more distance than Fernandinho in said match? yet people on here were saying Ferny done the job of 2 players.

Indeed there was a stat, but I asked for a stat on completed passes and tackles.

I am still waiting for that stat.

Zin 'messiah' Zimmer said:
OB1 said:
Ran the show, again.

They'll never get it OB, he's been starting to purr over his last 3/4 games, a rest, both physically and mentally has done him the world of good, the dominance is almost back to the standard we expect!!!

:)

Definitely heading in the right direction.

NipHolmes said:
Kun Aguero said:
They were all after the Bayern game mate, where from where I was sitting in the ground he wasn't half as people on here were making out, wasn't there a stat that he covered more distance than Fernandinho in said match? yet people on here were saying Ferny done the job of 2 players.

Misleading stat is covered ground.

Intensive running is more the point, along with interceptions and tackles made. Take today for example, he got caught in possession and Mangala was forces to foul to stop a shot on goal.

yes you just said that, 2 posts ago - ffs he made a mistake, everyone makes them, and yet clowns like you can only focus on the 1 major mistake - and tbh although he made a mistake, the Mangler should not have committed the foul, but he made a mistake too, it happens, fucking get over it

dobobobo said:
Zin 'messiah' Zimmer said:
OB1 said:
Ran the show, again.

They'll never get it OB, he's been starting to purr over his last 3/4 games, a rest, both physically and mentally has done him the world of good, the dominance is almost back to the standard we expect!!!

The whole team ran the show today.

Not doubting the team performance, it was brilliant, however, to be singled out the way he has is ridiculous, not because he hasn't deserved the criticism, just it's been measured on his own high standards..... Said it 5/6 weeks ago, he'll still be the player that we'll need most when the chips are down and will deliver!!

dobobobo said:
Kun Aguero said:

Indeed there was a stat, but I asked for a stat on completed passes and tackles.

I am still waiting for that stat.

If I knew what to look for I would mate, as Inter me gran said I judge a player on the game(be it from watching down the pub, on a dodgy stream or at the match).

de niro said:
i thought it was a great team performance, if however you are looking for someone who "ran the show" look no further than fernandinio.

Dinho was excellent very good today but still had almost twenty fewer touches of the ball than Yaya and didn't put the ball in the net.

Of course it was a team performance but Yaya was once again our most influential player.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.