Player topic: Yaya Toure (2014/15)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Yaya?

dennishasdoneit said:
bored at work said:
Genuinely back at his best. Love aguero, but the guy who has consistently been at the heart of everything we do well is the big fella. When the dust settles, he should rightly be regarded was one of the pl's greatest ever.
if not ,the Greatest prem player ever.

not even close. good, very good, but too many others are better inc a few of our own.

de niro said:
dennishasdoneit said:
bored at work said:
Genuinely back at his best. Love aguero, but the guy who has consistently been at the heart of everything we do well is the big fella. When the dust settles, he should rightly be regarded was one of the pl's greatest ever.
if not ,the Greatest prem player ever.

not even close. good, very good, but too many others are better inc a few of our own.

Jury still out. Wait for the end of season. If he wins a 3rd PL title most of us will be certain ;)

Ran the game yesterday again, Yaya is back to his brilliant form and should of been MoTM but both Milner and Nasri were excellent as well. Think had Sergio stayed on the score would of been much different.

I didn't see as much as I liked of the match as I was doing other stuff, but each time I looked up I often saw Yaya on the ball and he looked solid!

I am happy.

Yaya was poor today. Touch was off, bottled challenges on a few occasions and didn't track runners well. Fernandinho gives me much more confidence going in to every away game. Yaya's lackadaisical approach when in centre midfield could cost us valuable points. Needs to play as the AM when were on the road.

With no strikers I'd stick him up there.
-----------------Yaya
---Milner-----Silva------Nasri
----Fernando--Fernandinho

Silva_Spell said:
With no strikers I'd stick him up there.
-----------------Yaya
---Milner-----Silva------Nasri
----Fernando--Fernandinho
This, please. Use Frank, Navas from the bench

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.