Player topic: Yaya Toure (2014/15)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Yaya?

One much overlooked point besides analysing Fernandihno & Yaya pairing
Rememberrrr this
Where Nasri Goes So Goes Yaya

Both of them add WC dimension to us CHAMPIONS

To all Yaya's detractors why don't you consider above as an important factor about his past dismal performances ?

de niro said:
Gaylord du Bois said:
MOTM for me, surprised he stayed on as long as he did. Thought the boss might hook him off instead of Navas.

And me. They gave it Jimmy which has was laughable.

City's MOTM is always fixed, this time due to end of contract looming.

For me it was a tie with Nasri, Yaya and Milner.

If I had to pick it would of been Nasri, not something I have done often, but he deserves a bow.

Gaylord du Bois said:
MOTM for me, surprised he stayed on as long as he did. Thought the boss might hook him off instead of Navas.

Yaya will never be taken of the pitch unless injured.

dobobobo said:
de niro said:
Gaylord du Bois said:

If I had to pick it would of been Nasri, not something I have done often, but he deserves a bow.

jimmy'd decision making today was dreadful.

Played well again today but I fucking hate it when he stays down pretending to be injured. It puts is at a disadvantage when he has to gooff the pitch. As a culture within our club we are very honest and other than a few shit dives from Jovetić and this shit from Yaya, we don't have much of this annoying shite side of football. And I really like that about us as a club.

But on his performance I thought he was a beast in midfield today. Looked tired in the last ten minutes but he did put in a good shift! He's so calm on the ball. Can only remember him losing it three times. That takes some doing in central midfield.

de niro said:
dobobobo said:
de niro said:

Aye, which is why I gave it to Nasri, Milner did a lot of good in other areas. I'm so biased I'd give MOTM to Milner most games because he is my sort of player, but I think he came third today.

dobobobo said:
de niro said:
dobobobo said:

Aye, which is why I gave it to Nasri, Milner did a lot of good in other areas. I'm so biased I'd give MOTM to Milner most games because he is my sort of player, but I think he came third today.

*Realises which thread he is in*

Yaya had a cracker today, first time this season I was glad he wore the captains armband. Long may it continue for the forseeable future.

Thought Yaya and Nasri both deserved MOTM but honourable mention to Milner who yet again put in an outstanding amount of effort and desire. That cross field pass to ( i think) Navas was superb and his overall wing play was great. Coleman couldn't handle him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.