Player topic: Yaya Toure (2014/15)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Yaya?

Bluep*ss said:
Let me say that when Yaya moves on - he will be missed by us. Fans and The Cub. I know I have called him lazy , some times , - along with many on here - but
his contribution to our League titles and Cups has been immense. In a few years time we will be calling him a true City legend.
Think of the goals he has scored at Wembley for us.

echo all of this. just a shame he'll leave with a bitter sweet legacy.

Proof today if at all needed that Yaya is the heart beat of the City team. Will be sorely missed when he goes to the ACoN

de niro said:
Bluep*ss said:
Let me say that when Yaya moves on - he will be missed by us. Fans and The Cub. I know I have called him lazy , some times , - along with many on here - but
his contribution to our League titles and Cups has been immense. In a few years time we will be calling him a true City legend.

Agreed same with Tevez.

Gingers Dad said:
Proof today if at all needed that Yaya is the heart beat of the City team. Will be sorely missed when he goes to the ACoN

You are not kidding. We have less midfield control when he doesn't play and it could well cost us in January when we have some of our hardest games.

Be interesting to see what formation he will play because the two ferns were not great today (bar the great goal from dinho), yet in Rome they were good.

de niro said:
Bluep*ss said:

If he scores a champions league final winner I think I could forgive & forget his tantrum!

I think against Arsenal we will miss him the most, because against Arsenal you can't give possession away cheaply (or against any other opposition but Arsenal is very good in possession), without Yaya this will be extremely difficult. Its almost like pinball without Yaya.

Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
Gingers Dad said:

You are not kidding. We have less midfield control when he doesn't play and it could well cost us in January when we have some of our hardest games.

Be interesting to see what formation he will play because the two ferns were not great today (bar the great goal from dinho), yet in Rome they were good.

The man is an immense threat and intimidates the hell out of defenders. His ball control and passing is what settles our victories.Why Pell was resting him for the whole match when he's almost off to ACon is beyond me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.