Player topic: Yaya Toure (2014/15)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Yaya?

yet again central to the performance and anyone who says he is lazy should just watch the 79th and 80th minute of a home game yesterday we were comfortably 2-0 up in! Harried different players having defended the corner then a length of the pitch burst to score .

I know a rag, an ex season ticket holder. Decent amature footballer, he considers Ya Ya to be the best player in the league and as good as he's seen.

Maybe he can't rat around like Mark Nobal, but I'm yet to see a player influence a game like he does....

That third goal, it was like a rocket boom..So much of power and his technique on the ball is just impeccable. Awesome player when he can be bothered..:)

Yaya is stunning with his powerful kicks. He's aiming fairly high on some of his strikes, but there's no doubting this guy's ability. Hopefully he's happy at the club now. His control on that ball makes a big impact on all the games.

schfc6 said:
I know a rag, an ex season ticket holder. Decent amature footballer, he considers Ya Ya to be the best player in the league and as good as he's seen.

Maybe he can't rat around like Mark Nobal, but I'm yet to see a player influence a game like he does....

His effect on the minds of others should not be underestimated. Every rag I know is shit scared of Ya Ya (and Silva and Kun), and I wonder if some of their players don't allow that same inferiority complex to affect them when they play us. I know I used to panic when cross eyed Clarence used to get the ball in our half during the mid 90's.
No-one in English football in the last 5 years has come close to being able to run a game like Ya Ya, whatever his other shortcomings, and I still hope he will see his contract out with us

Best performance of the season, yesterday.

Was even winning headers (which is a running joke with the people around where I sit as he only ever gets about an inch off the floor when he jumps and usually gets out jumped)!

Thought everything he did, bar his first three attempts on goal (over the bar) and two stupid dives, was spot on. Deserved the goal and, for me, MOTM.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.