Player topic: Yaya Toure (2014/15)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Yaya?

Something has happened there I recon,why would Pelle say he has a muscle strain or didn't he say that ?

Pellegrini was stupid saying he was injured if he wasn't and even more stupid for not even having him on the bench.

Yaya shouldn't be tweeting that either. No need to drop the manager in the shit. He could have just said he was hoping to play on Thursday.

Not good from either if what Yaya is saying is true.

Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
Pellegrini was stupid saying he was injured if he wasn't and even more stupid for not even having him on the bench.

Yaya shouldn't be tweeting that either. No need to drop the manager in the shit. He could have just said he was hoping to play on Thursday.

This just about sums it up for me.

I'd be pretty confident from the nature of previous tweets since his account was reactivated that it's not actually Yaya himself that posts on the site.

I'd suggest this is another case of his agent spotting an opportunity to cause a rift and potentially generate a sale.

Blue Haze said:
sky tot said:
@YayaToure: Just a note to say the boss rested me for the Burnley game,I am not injured...!I really hope to be involved against Sunderland! #ComeOnCity!

Unbelievable

Could have been rested as he had a knock but is not injured, as such.

..............................................................Jesus, Mary and Joseph!..............................................................
aF2Az.jpg

ITDOESNTMATTER.jpg

That 17 year old, long haired, child that runs City's twitter must have hacked Yaya's account

Millwallawayveteran1988 said:

agree with all of this but theres a lot more blame on Yaya for tweeting that IMO.

He has unnecessarily brought unwelcome attention on the club. Its yet another headache he's caused and the media will have a field day. Ogden and Jackson must be licking their lips.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.