Player topic: Yaya Toure (2014/15)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Yaya?

sky tot said:
@YayaToure: Just a note to say the boss rested me for the Burnley game,I am not injured...!I really hope to be involved against Sunderland! #ComeOnCity!
Does that comment sound as though it's coming from Yaya? I don't think so, it's just somebody trying to cause trouble.

waspish said:
Blue Haze said:
sky tot said:
@YayaToure: Just a note to say the boss rested me for the Burnley game,I am not injured...!I really hope to be involved against Sunderland! #ComeOnCity!

Unbelievable

Why?

No way Yaya wrote that. He doesn't speak like that. Some jealous rag I suspect

What if he got rested or he was injured bottom line we should of beat Burnley with the team we had out...

Fail running with it straight away.

Yaya Toure has risked upsetting Manchester City manager Manuel Pellegrini by refuting his suggestion he was not fit to play against Burnley.

Toure was absent from the matchday squad as City dropped two points and missed a golden opportunity to close the gap on Chelsea at the top of the Premier League.

After the match, his Pellegrini claimed that Toure was nursing a groin injury that he picked up at West Brom on Boxing Day and also said he was a major doubt for the home match against Sunderland on Boxing Day.

Read more: <a class="postlink" href="http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2891806/Yaya-Toure-takes-Twitter-insists-rested-despite-Manuel-Pellegrini-s-insistance-Manchester-City-unfit-face-Burnley.html#ixzz3NQMoLftB" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... z3NQMoLftB</a>
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Without doubt one of our greatest ever, but there needs to be a plan to move him on this year whilst still able to command a decent fee.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.