Player topic: Yaya Toure (2014/15)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Yaya?

dobobobo said:
Pablo1 said:
morton74 said:
avoid Ebola in Glasgow aye very funny, why not just go the the whole hog with the idiocy and mention you will try to avoid refuse trucks as well
You need to take a step back from the computer mate. Bringing up that Joke makes you look very very silly, especially when I've been to George Square this afternoon to lay flowers.
The chances of catching Ebola are minute to non existent so was said in jest.
Bizarre post from you.

I dare you to say that to chose affected in certain countries of the African continent.
But I'm referring to glasgow. I'll be leaving it there I think seeing as the not rights have appeared.

Dear oh dear oh dear !!
WTF is happening to our piss taking fan base, that leads some people to take everything to heart and they see everything as negativity,aimed at either the club,the players or themselves.
Learn to man up,let your balls drop,take a fucking chill pill,do something positive like laugh with your Blue Moon chums,take the piss out of everyone and anything,BUT DON`T TAKE OFFENCE !!
Fucking laugh for once, in your so called miserable lives.
The old adage "sticks and stones" is way off some peoples radar.
Now fuck off and enjoy a Happy New Year you wombledicks.

Pablo1 said:
dobobobo said:
Pablo1 said:
You need to take a step back from the computer mate. Bringing up that Joke makes you look very very silly, especially when I've been to George Square this afternoon to lay flowers.
The chances of catching Ebola are minute to non existent so was said in jest.
Bizarre post from you.

I dare you to say that to chose affected in certain countries of the African continent.
But I'm referring to glasgow. I'll be leaving it there I think seeing as the not rights have appeared.

And I'm refering to certain countries in the Afican continent where people are at constant risk of a disease that destroys your cells and hacks into your immune system to spread to almost every organ and tissue leaving the victim to bleed to death.

dobobobo said:
Pablo1 said:
dobobobo said:

And I'm refering to certain countries in the Afican continent where people are at constant risk of a disease that destroys your cells and hacks into your immune system to spread to almost every organ and tissue leaving the victim to bleed to death.

Do they have bin men in Africa?

oakiecokie said:
Dear oh dear oh dear !!
WTF is happening to our piss taking fan base, that leads some people to take everything to heart and they see everything as negativity,aimed at either the club,the players or themselves.
Learn to man up,let your balls drop,take a fucking chill pill,do something positive like laugh with your Blue Moon chums,take the piss out of everyone and anything,BUT DON`T TAKE OFFENCE !!

Spot on Oakie.... happy new year fella

Rammy Blue said:
dobobobo said:
Pablo1 said:

Do they have bin men in Africa?

Remember kids, don't feed a troll. :)

dobobobo said:
Pablo1 said:
dobobobo said:

What part of 'HE WAS REFERRING TO GLASGOW' don;t you understand?

Now please stfu and let's get this subject back on topic.

Bilboblue said:
dobobobo said:
Pablo1 said:

What part of 'HE WAS REFERRING TO GLASGOW' don;t you understand?

Now please stfu and let's get this subject back on topic.

I didn't take it off topic.

oakiecokie said:
Dear oh dear oh dear !!
I agree with the wrinkly old forgetful ****.

dronefromsector7g said:
oakiecokie said:
Dear oh dear oh dear !!
I agree with the wrinkly old forgetful c**t.

Cheers mate and a Happy New one to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.