Player topic: Yaya Toure (2014/15)

Status
Not open for further replies.
dobobobo said:
BringBackSwales said:
dobobobo said:
No, no it doesn't. If the matches were like for like (no injuries, bookings etc.) then yes you could compare it.

One could are argue you are slagging off the player that replaces Yaya when he is at AFCON.

As for the second bit in bold, please don't state your opinion as fact.

I didn't state anything as fact you fuckwit moron, read what I said again and tell me where it says fact? You thick fucking muppet

You tried to pass your opinion off as fact here:

BringBackSwales said:
...and yet so many people on here slag off one of the best and most effective players in our club's history

Fine by me if you think Yaya is one of the clubs best, but don't have a go at those who don't share you opinion.
Of course he is, he would be in any City team from any era. Fact.

totallywired said:
dobobobo said:
BringBackSwales said:
I didn't state anything as fact you fuckwit moron, read what I said again and tell me where it says fact? You thick fucking muppet

BringBackSwales said:
...and yet so many people on here slag off one of the best and most effective players in our club's history

Fine by me if you think Yaya is one of the clubs best, but don't have a go at those who don't share you opinion.

Thank you for your opinion.

He was very non-committal when asked if he'll be at City next season:

<a class="postlink" href="http://edition.cnn.com/2015/01/16/football/yaya-toure-african-cup-of-nations-manchester-city/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://edition.cnn.com/2015/01/16/footb ... ster-city/</a>

dobobobo said:
totallywired said:
dobobobo said:

Thank you for your opinion.
OK, leaving aside 'cakegate', what is your opinion of Yaya Toure as a Man City player? Would you have him in an all time City 11, and if not, who would you have in front of him?

Don't really care anymore what does he say about his future here, but him being vice-captain looks as silly as Mancini giving the armband to Tevez, especially that we have Zabaleta in our squad. Yaya might be a big influence on the pitch or in the dressing room, but it just feels wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.