Player topic: Yaya Toure (2014/15)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Yaya?

Missed his composure today. The two ferns are good at breaking down play but don't know what to do with it when on the ball. Everything we do goes through yaya. I was hoping Ivory Coast would win the trophy but we need him back.

We should have got by without him today but we certainly missed him and will continue to do so because he is so central to what we do. That does not mean we cannot prosper without him for a few games but it will be harder and will need other players to step up and Manuel to make the right tactical etc decisions.

just goes on to show the importance of the big man...we dominated possession yet did not seem in control especially in the second half.

We also missed his shooting. The only chances we ever seem to create from corners or setpieces are deflections or headers back to someone outside the box. Yaya has unlocked a fair few games with ferocious shots. Not to mention free kicks.

Robbo. said:
[video]http://youtu.be/vEVZRca2mvk[/video]

Truly amazing. His brilliant goals for us from outside the pen box, that goal for barca when he dribbled the ball across 3 players and shot from a distance. Fantastic player.

The last 2 games he didn't play we have dropped points, says it all really, and yet so many people on here slag off one of the best and most effective players in our club's history

BringBackSwales said:
The last 2 games he didn't play we have dropped points, says it all really, and yet so many people on here slag off one of the best and most effective players in our club's history

No, no it doesn't. If the matches were like for like (no injuries, bookings etc.) then yes you could compare it.

One could are argue you are slagging off the player that replaces Yaya when he is at AFCON.

As for the second bit in bold, please don't state your opinion as fact.

dobobobo said:
BringBackSwales said:

No, no it doesn't. If the matches were like for like (no injuries, bookings etc.) then yes you could compare it.

One could are argue you are slagging off the player that replaces Yaya when he is at AFCON.

I didn't state anything as fact you fuckwit moron, read what I said again and tell me where it says fact? You thick fucking muppet

BringBackSwales said:
dobobobo said:
BringBackSwales said:

I didn't state anything as fact you fuckwit moron, read what I said again and tell me where it says fact? You thick fucking muppet

lol.

you tell him fella. ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.