Player topic: Yaya Toure (2014/15)

Status
Not open for further replies.
What Is Yaya Playing At ...Again?

Every time he goes away on International duty he has to cause controversy, this time when asked by a reporter if he was committed to Manchester City he was evasive and refused to say if he will be with the Blues beyond this Summer
Pellers has had to come out in the M.E.N. and say he is not worried, well I am, i'm getting a bit pissed off with Yayas attitude what with cakes and all that palaver

Pellegrini has had to come out and say in the M.E.N. that he is not worried about comments attributed to Yaya while away on International duty
When asked if he is committed to City he would not be drawn just saying ''we will see''
What is he playing at again, he either wants to be here or he dosn't

Re: What Is Yaya Playing At ...Again?

blue underpants said:
Every time he goes away on International duty he has to cause controversy, this time when asked by a reporter if he was committed to Manchester City he was evasive and refused to say if he will be with the Blues beyond this Summer
Pellers has had to come out in the M.E.N. and say he is not worried, well I am, i'm getting a bit pissed off with Yayas attitude what with cakes and all that palaver

Pellegrini has had to come out and say in the M.E.N. that he is not worried about comments attributed to Yaya while away on International duty
When asked if he is committed to City he would not be drawn just saying ''we will see''
What is he playing at again, he either wants to be here or he dosn't
Don't know what went wrong there my computer has gone haywire!!!!:(

I wouldn’t worry about it. His agent will have told him to give such as answers so he’s got the best chance possible to find the best deal for his player. That said, there’s as much chance we’ll want to sell in the summer as there is he’ll want to leave. If we don’t want to sell, we showed last summer that we won’t be forced into it by the player or agent. As I said, nothing to worry about.

I think there is a good chance we may fancy selling this summer as much as he is open to a move.
As long as he does the work on the field and does nothing to artificially lower his value i.e. proper throwing his toys out. That is as much as we can ask for really.

Already being discussed in his thread. I'm beyond caring what Yaya does or doesn't say. Absolutely fantastic player but he's still an utter cockwomble. If he goes or stays, I'm not arsed either way. I trust the club to bring in a suitable replacement and when he does go, it will be on our terms.

kenzie115 said:
I wouldn’t worry about it. His agent will have told him to give such as answers so he’s got the best chance possible to find the best deal for his player. That said, there’s as much chance we’ll want to sell in the summer as there is he’ll want to leave. If we don’t want to sell, we showed last summer that we won’t be forced into it by the player or agent. As I said, nothing to worry about.

I think once bitten, twice shy.
I think we've already began succession planning for when he goes. We won't be caught out a second time with him.

We have to plan for life without him anyway, as we will for all players eventually, but I'm sure if a good fee came in for him in the summer, we'd accept it.

stony said:
Already being discussed in his thread. I'm beyond caring what Yaya does or doesn't say. Absolutely fantastic player but he's still an utter cockwomble. If he goes or stays, I'm not arsed either way. I trust the club to bring in a suitable replacement and when he does go, it will be on our terms.
I couldn't find the Yaya thread that's why I started this one
I need a lie down, i'm not having a good day!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.