Player topic: Yaya Toure (2014/15)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fuck it, get that good cake shop in the grove on the job. Get him the biggest fucking cake we have a tin and oven for i say.

Let him eat c...no let him fuck it if he wants just get him the fucking cake xD

sam-caddick said:
Why some on here want him sold is beyond me.

Granted he can be incredibly lazy at times and opposition players can easily play around him if we don't set up tactically correct in the big games, but the man is easily our biggest match winner, Yaya is Manchester City if you ask me, this current team anyway.

I think he has a good few seasons of getting 10-20 goals a season and controlling our midfield, I would be happy for him to see his career out at our place.

If we did sell him and didn't replace him with a player like Pogba I think we will decline more than some think.

I think the issue is more about whether he wants to stay. If he was prepared to commit to staying at City for the next 3 or 4 years I would happily build the team around him. Set the team up to compensate for his weaknesses. But we could do that and find that he still wants a move. It just doesnt seem that he wants to see out his career at City.

If he's going to go at some stage the issue for City is really about making sure his exit is managed in the best interests of the club. Which unfortunately might mean selling him in the summer. Of course if we do sell him we would have to replace him with a player of Pogba's calibre.

Congratulations to Yaya,King of Africa & Emperor of The Etihad.

When he comes home he can have 5 days of conditioning & massages interspersed with short sharp sprint /speed sessions. Follow that up with squad work in the lead down to Newcastle. Then stick some pepper up his arse,kiss it and let him go.

Along with all Toure's attributes with the ball, it can,t be overstated how much opponents fear him and plan for him creating space for his teammates to play in especially Silva, without him there can concentrate on closing down Silva,Nasri and Aguero.

He likes playing Newcastle I can see a right big performance by him when we play them yaya hattrick! Wish pellergrini would just throw him straight into the stoke game then give him the rest of the week off!

Wretched Vengeance said:
The big, daft fucker deserves a cake the size of the whatever the fuck he wants. Get the fuck back to Manchester ya hoofing great,lazy, fucking oaf and kick-start this languid fucking season!! That egotistical, merry-go round, eye gouging, media slut, ranting c**t Maureen requires slapping down.

Get yerself home and sort it out Yaya.

A passionate, precise, alcohol-fuelled rant. Excellent.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2952623/Yaya-Toure-Max-Meyer-showcase-skills-crash-test-dummies-stunt.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... stunt.html</a>

There is another one where an actual dummy flies out of the seat and heads it in.....can't find it now.

SPIDERBOY said:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2952623/Yaya-Toure-Max-Meyer-showcase-skills-crash-test-dummies-stunt.html

There is another one where an actual dummy flies out of the seat and heads it in.....can't find it now.

Shame the other dummy Pellegrini will carry on with the same corner takers until we hit the 1000 corners taken with no goal milestone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.