Player topic: Yaya Toure (2014/15)

Status
Not open for further replies.
OB1 said:
taconinja said:
OB1 said:
Bored of commenting on Yaya but suffice to say it will be interesting to see what happens when he returns to the team. The consistent failure to win without him is so far providing compelling evidence that some of our supporters have underestimated his importance. I usually call him the hub of the team but may have to amend that to the heart of the side.
I often have the impression that some players up their games when playing with him because they don't want to disappoint him. I have no evidence for this, but it's the feeling I get when I see how they play with him versus without.

That could be. I am certain he makes other players perform better with what he brings to the side technically. I also think he has the force of personality that influences games and brings those around him with him. There must also be a reason why he takes the armband when Vinnie is not playing.

Just fucking give him the armband by now lol. Maybe that way he'll be 100% happy here.

One man team. Just give him a new contract and pay him what he wants.
Totally pissed off and going to bed. We're utter shit without Yaya.

OB1 said:
taconinja said:
OB1 said:
Bored of commenting on Yaya but suffice to say it will be interesting to see what happens when he returns to the team. The consistent failure to win without him is so far providing compelling evidence that some of our supporters have underestimated his importance. I usually call him the hub of the team but may have to amend that to the heart of the side.
I often have the impression that some players up their games when playing with him because they don't want to disappoint him. I have no evidence for this, but it's the feeling I get when I see how they play with him versus without.

That could be. I am certain he makes other players perform better with what he brings to the side technically. I also think he has the force of personality that influences games and brings those around him with him. There must also be a reason why he takes the armband when Vinnie is not playing.

Amazing what others see isn't it OB (:

Even on his down days, and I'm saying this for the 1000th time, he is better than 90% of other players in the league. Although it will be difficult, I see the conductor pushing us close again come may, it could be his crowning glory before he's off..

People wished for it and they'll only see how much we miss him, long term, when he's gone

The big man remains our greatest, most influential player, and most importantly..... The heart beat!!!!

mosssideblue said:
B\connellblue said:
worryingly he's banned for the first leg against barca. However no need to worry as pellegrini will have a super duper game plan.

Yawn. That ones done to death now

Do you have faith in the manager to beat barca?

richards30 said:
mosssideblue said:
B\connellblue said:
worryingly he's banned for the first leg against barca. However no need to worry as pellegrini will have a super duper game plan.

Yawn. That ones done to death now

Do you have faith in the manager to beat barca?

Whether I do or don't I would use the Pellers thread. It seams like the anti pellers squad jump any thread to be heard.

Yes, he made an error in team selection (IMO). But, also IMO the team announced should have beaten Hull. The fact they didn't isn't all down to the manager, but many like to have a scapegoat that doesn't point fingers at their favourite players

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.