Player topic: Yaya Toure (2014/15)

Status
Not open for further replies.
He can buy out his contract this summer and he is clearly critical to us.
I personally would offer him another 2 years on his current deal (subject to the additional years being in the US or Australia if his form dips) and get him to pass his coaching badges if he is in anyway serious about this.

Re: YAYA welcome back

aguero93:20 said:
We're not really here said:
I've met him twice and have no complaints about either occasion, perfect gentleman both times, it's his behaviour towards the club every transfer window and international break that makes him a c**t.

Calling a City player and a legendary City player at that a c***. Well done mate you must be a wonderful fan. I wish we were all like you.

I don't like players disrespecting our club. Everyone on here has had a great fucking laugh about how the grannyshagger has taken the rags for a ride yet their fans still worship him, yet half of you seem willing to turn a blind eye to the shit Yaya pulls and crawl up his arse. Not for me. He's a great player and he's been a fantastic signing for us, played a massive part in winning 4 trophies, but he's a whiny, tantrum throwing mercenary who spent last summer lying about our club in an attempt to force a move to PSG for a bigger wage. Legend my arse.

So pray tell what constitutes a legend to you? Who are our legends? Sorry to burst your bubble but modern day footballers are virtually all mercenaries to a man. That is the way of the world now. His biggest fault as I see it is a misguided loyalty to a mate with a ridiculously big mouth. Yet again agents touting their players round is the way it is now. We have to live with it.
I'd love to know who you define as a legend because if Yaya isn't classed as such I have no idea who could be.

Calling a City player and a legendary City player at that a c***. Well done mate you must be a wonderful fan. I wish we were all like you.

I don't like players disrespecting our club. Everyone on here has had a great fucking laugh about how the grannyshagger has taken the rags for a ride yet their fans still worship him, yet half of you seem willing to turn a blind eye to the shit Yaya pulls and crawl up his arse. Not for me. He's a great player and he's been a fantastic signing for us, played a massive part in winning 4 trophies, but he's a whiny, tantrum throwing mercenary who spent last summer lying about our club in an attempt to force a move to PSG for a bigger wage. Legend my arse.

So pray tell what constitutes a legend to you? Who are our legends? Sorry to burst your bubble but modern day footballers are virtually all mercenaries to a man. That is the way of the world now. His biggest fault as I see it is a misguided loyalty to a mate with a ridiculously big mouth. Yet again agents touting their players round is the way it is now. We have to live with it.
I'd love to know who you define as a legend because if Yaya isn't classed as such I have no idea who could be.

Since the takeover? Kompany, Hart, Zaba, Silva and Aguero.

The likes of Tevez and Yaya don't get on that list for me and never will.

ancoats said:
Bluekiwi said:

Birthday boy.

matey he can be whatever he likes off the field but when he puts that blue city top on
he is Mr Manchester city
the other teams look at the team sheet and pray he is out. the key player in a team that when we need THAT bit of MAGIC you can bet YAYA is the man

That applies for every member of the team when they step onto the pitch including the goalie who is allowed to wear either green or yellow

Good to see the big man back and in the right form. He behaved like a **** over the summer as did his agent. However if he wants to see out the remainder of his career at City that works for me because replacing him is something i'd rather not have to do quickly.

He's a very highly respected and influential guy (much like Viera) and in that sense I can fully see if he does see out the remainder of his career at City, a role for him like Patrick's once he's retired.

We would be making a huge mistake allowing Yaya to go if he is going to show this form. Winning the ACON at captain will spur him on. He does have mood swings and always seems to perform better in bigger games, but he was incredible on Saturday. He ran the show and in 80% of our games teams will give him the space he had and he will punish them. He doesn't need the pace and power to do that. So even if that declines he can still do a great job for us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.