Player topic: Yaya Toure (2014/15)

Status
Not open for further replies.
sam-caddick said:
City Watch @City_Watch · 12m 12 minutes ago
Daily Star: City are set to open talks with Yaya over a new deal that would see him get a coaching and ambassadorial role after retirement.
That would be great! Unfortunately it's the daily star.

sam-caddick said:
City Watch @City_Watch · 12m 12 minutes ago
Daily Star: City are set to open talks with Yaya over a new deal that would see him get a coaching and ambassadorial role after retirement.

Exactly what his scumbag agent was forcing us to do trough press a few times. Lets say it happens, but no way his agent would shut the fuck up for good wouldnt he?

We cant let Yaya leave as its clear as hell even if sometimes he doesnt work hard and walks around he can change games on his own and as we rely big time on individual brilliance we need him and his skills. Also because of the lack of truly great transfers since Aguero.

Don't care what people say about age, you don't sell Yaya, you keep playing him whilst he can still dictate a game and begin to faze him out when need be ala Xavi at Barca then if its true he'd like an ambassador role or something else then great.

Yates said:
Don't care what people say about age, you don't sell Yaya, you keep playing him whilst he can still dictate a game and begin to faze him out when need be ala Xavi at Barca then if its true he'd like an ambassador role or something else then great.

agreed, you dont sell a mercurial talent such as Ya Ya and i for one, cake or no cake, am very grateful he pulled on a blue shirt;

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dTlzYkLnsi4[/video]

Yates said:
Correct !

shemnel said:
Yates said:

agreed, you dont sell a mercurial talent such as Ya Ya and i for one, cake or no cake, am very grateful he pulled on a blue shirt;

Been watching City for over 35 years and this guy is one of the greatest footballers to ever put on a blue shirt in that time...

moggymoz said:
shemnel said:
Yates said:

Been watching City for over 35 years and this guy is one of the greatest footballers to ever put on a blue shirt in that time...

One of the best to grace the English game in my opinion.

No ya ya= no fa cup, no ya ya= no title 2012, no ya ya= no league cup, no ya ya= no title 2014. Offer him what he wants give him an ambassadorial role when he retires if he wants it, hes possibly the most important player in our history makes sense to me the that he sticks around

Stortz said:
No ya ya= no fa cup, no ya ya= no title 2012, no ya ya= no league cup, no ya ya= no title 2014. Offer him what he wants give him an ambassadorial role when he retires if he wants it, hes possibly the most important player in our history makes sense to me the that he sticks around

Yes.
Need to keep him - especially as he'll be playing well in 4 years time. Just need to move him up the pitch against the best and get at least one quality DM to protect the defence and attack when given the opportunity. YaYa and Pogba together - how that would be good...

he may be lazy, he maybe dis interested, he may even throw toys outta the pram, but boy our team is transformed with him. dont care what it costs sign him up as without him we are screwed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.