Player topic: Yaya Toure (2014/15)

Status
Not open for further replies.
To me it comes down to alternatives. If Pogba can be had and Yaya can be sold for a decent sum, you do it. Toure at his best is amazing and is a step above Pogba, it comes down to work rate. I'll take a young elite player over an old sometimes more elite player almost every time. As for Nasri, he has always excelled in moments, and then went back to being just another guy on the pitch. After watching Barca, Real Madrid, and Bayern, the primary difference I see between them and us is the midfield playing at a high level.

Silva is the catalyst with his passing. I don't want him going anywhere. Toure and Nasri are wildly inconsistent and Navas is just a one trick pony (run fast try to cross it in, run back to midfield to do it again). Fernando is a liability in general and Fernandinho rarely gets to play for whatever reason. I'd love to ship most of them out and start over.

Can't be doing with another season of yo yo performances and effort from the likes of yaya, nasri and dzeko we need players to be giving 100% percent every week like you're harts, zabbas, clichys, vinnys nando, diniho, silva, nasri, milner, aguero and even jovetic its carrying passengers that have cost us this season!

Yaya had been great for us and a bargain in all honesty. We could probably sell him for £20 million even now and he only cost us £24 million if I remmebr correctly. Scored crucial goals and been a great player. Think him and us need to move on though before he deteriorates. He might benefit from a change of scenery for the last bit of his career.

worsleyweb said:
Yaya had been great for us and a bargain in all honesty. We could probably sell him for £20 million even now and he only cost us £24 million if I remmebr correctly. Scored crucial goals and been a great player. Think him and us need to move on though before he deteriorates. He might benefit from a change of scenery for the last bit of his career.

With his wage demands, I doubt it.

I don't think even PSG want him anymore. I can only see him going to Italy and they don't have the money for his wages.

Stephenhakin said:
Cannot believe how many people are giving this bloke yet another chance. He has had enough chances now so lets flog him with our best wishes and hope we can get close to a decent fee for him. He has done nothing but mock this wonderful club recently. Would we stand his behavior from any other player? NO. I have studied his last two performances and they have been shockingly woeful and obviously he hasn't bothered more or less. We should not accept this. I'd rather have a player of lesser ability who doesn't take the piss out of the club and who does his best every game. Thanks Yaya but time to fuckoff now.

Utter tosh if you don't know what YAYA is about now you'll never will.. This guy has been instrumental in all our trophies and guess what without the ball he does look a lazy fcuker also it's what he does with the ball that scares the living daylights out of the scum and the rest of the premier league!

waspish said:
Stephenhakin said:
Cannot believe how many people are giving this bloke yet another chance. He has had enough chances now so lets flog him with our best wishes and hope we can get close to a decent fee for him. He has done nothing but mock this wonderful club recently. Would we stand his behavior from any other player? NO. I have studied his last two performances and they have been shockingly woeful and obviously he hasn't bothered more or less. We should not accept this. I'd rather have a player of lesser ability who doesn't take the piss out of the club and who does his best every game. Thanks Yaya but time to fuckoff now.

Utter tosh if you don't what YAYA is about now you'll never will.. This guy has been instrumental in all our trophies and guess what without the ball he looked a lazy fcuker also it's what he does with the ball that scares the living daylights out of the scum and the rest of the premier league!

As a recent example, Burnley didn't look scared one bit.

dobobobo said:
waspish said:
Stephenhakin said:

Utter tosh if you don't what YAYA is about now you'll never will.. This guy has been instrumental in all our trophies and guess what without the ball he looked a lazy fcuker also it's what he does with the ball that scares the living daylights out of the scum and the rest of the premier league!

The whole team that day were poor! Unless he wants to go he has at least 2 more seasons in him...

waspish said:
dobobobo said:
waspish said:

The whole team that day were poor! Unless he wants to go he has at least 2 more seasons in him...

But you said Yaya scares the living daylights out of Premier League teams.

The guy got subbed against fucking Burnley! He didn't even play against Burnley at home because he was one yellow card away from suspension.

waspish said:
Stephenhakin said:

Utter tosh if you don't know what YAYA is about now you'll never will.. This guy has been instrumental in all our trophies and guess what without the ball he does look a lazy fcuker also it's what he does with the ball that scares the living daylights out of the scum and the rest of the premier league!

Sorry mate but that's nonsense and you must know it. This team has struggled this season because of one or two who have failed to put an effort in and are happy for others to bail them out. I honestly think Pellers patience has now been overly tested and he reacted on Saturday with the correct ommision of them.

uwe rosler 28 said:
Can't be doing with another season of yo yo performances and effort from the likes of yaya, nasri and dzeko we need players to be giving 100% percent every week like you're harts, zabbas, clichys, vinnys nando, diniho, silva, nasri, milner, aguero and even jovetic its carrying passengers that have cost us this season!

Spot on. I would personally rather have less talented players willing to bust a gut over the superstars who decide themselves when they want to crank it up for the team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.