Not open for further replies.
Re: Yaya?

Kun Aguero said:
tommybooth said:
Brian the snail this season.

bugsyblue said:
Smiling and laughing at the end. Fuck off yaya. Wish we had sold him

Lythamblue said:
May as well have played with 10 men and then he stands laughing and hugging pep at the end, better not say what I want with emotions very raw at the moment! Wanker

spongebob123 said:
The invisible player returns. Laughs and jokes with the opponent team at the end. Wouldn't particularly care if his contract didn't get renewed.

Matt the Giant said:
Why the fuck didn't we sell him this summer?

Rating today: -10

tolmie's hairdoo said:
Said we should have got shot.

A fucking passenger.

Add that to shocking fitness and couldn't give a shit attitude, he and Nasri continue to steal a living.

chris8910 said:
he is a grade A C**t
laughing and joking with pep fuck off yaya you c**t

Barry Conlons wig said:
He should never pull on a shirt again, he is lazy, petulant and down right not interested,
I couldn't believe we brought Dzeko off before him, he was absolutely abysmal.

RandomJ said:
He's checked out completely. He doesn't give a fuck about playing for us anymore and put in zero effort yet again. Should have sold him in the summer when we could have got good money. Should be dropped to train alone while we throw cakes at the lazy twat till he bucks up his ideas.

sh249 said:
Said at the time, thought we missed a chance in the summer to move him on. He's been fabulous for us, and will rightly go down as one of the greatest players we've ever had. But I can't see a place for him in the side against the top sides in Europe. Can't use him in a midfield two, and not good enough further forward.

Watching him trundling around in that position for the last 25 minutes while Silva was stuck out on the left wing was enough to nearly make my head explode.

Bluestones said:
Plays like a lazy overweight plank then celebrates with Bayern manager at the end. Time we got rid of him and his effing ego and his birthday cake.

Lavinda Past said:
He's a useless arrogant wage-thieving shiftless bastard. We should drop him permanently and pay someone to take him off our hands in January.

I genuinely hate the c**t. I don't care if I never see him again.

spanishblue said:
The hardest work he did all night was licking Peps arse........ c**t

MC ID said:
It's fucking stupid. Reckon if we weren't playing with ten men we could of won. I don't blame Yaya to be honest, I don't think he could of made it anymore clear he wanted off the pitch. The fact he didn't play against Arsenal for a full 90 must of been a clerical error.

jollylescott said:
There is a thing called pride in the shirt, and as a consequence feeling gutted if you lose.

That is utterly disgraceful and sends a very poor message that he doesn't care whether we win or lose.

bitsmith said:
Absolute disgrace tonight. After such "don't give a shit" performance I could live without seeing him ever in City shirt.

eastmanc said:
Think Yaya thinks he is doing us a favour playing for us, if he does get rid. Felt sorry for the rest of the team tonight.

The Fat el Hombre said:
Low life c**t. How can you watch someone next to you working his fucking guts off (fernandinho) and just casually stroll about not giving a fuck? Tgis prick got a rest on saturday for that. Rat

ChichesterBlue said:
£300k pw for that performance? I couldn't give a shit about people saying "he's carried us enough in the past" - for £300k per week and supposedly world class you're supposed to be a leader in the team every week.

I don't mind if someone has a poor performance...that's not the issue people are making on here - it's the fact he's clearly overweight and just isn't putting the effort in. This is from a player who never had a game at the weekend so should be fresh. Putting our best player (Silva) onto the left to make room for that lazy f*ck was just a bad decision.

No surprise that we looked much more solid in the 2nd half in the middle of the pitch with Milner & Fernandinho....

Get rid of him - been a great player for us, but his time is at and end....Fernando & Fernandinho for me.

TFC said:
He's a c**t. Said so in the summer and seen nothing so far this season to change my mind. Fat lump having a jog in circles in a game as big as that? We should have fucked him off in the summer...hope he proves me wrong but I think we will regret not doing so.

Ray78 said:
We are stuck with him until January.

Bobbins said:
Yaya made Mario look like a grafter tonight !! Maybe he was just fucked and should have been substituted ?? But if you are playing you could at least look interested and put some effort in, Milner's piss must be boiling when he watches such an obvious lack of effort and he can't get a game !!

I see the armchair brigade are out, "YAYA NEVER SCORED A GOAL WE SHOULD SELL"

The next time Yaya has a stormer he'll not be the overweight, overpaid, uninterested, lazy c**t.
dont be a child - it was plain for everyone to see how disgraceful that performance was last night by yaya. how on earth does that make them arm chair supporters?

Kun Aguero said:
It wasn't his best performance but he wasn't half as bad as people are making out.

Having a bad game is one thing- loads of players have poor games from time to time- silva has, kompany has, aguero probably has. BUT not putting a bit of effort in is not acceptable. He was too slow to close anyone down/didn't do it at all, barely put in a tackle- was just a disgrace, barring a good run in the first half.
And then the way he was with guardiola- after SUCH a bad performance was really, really disappointing. Someone compared it to demicheles; nothing like it- he put a shift in.

That was just an addition to the 'yaya doesn't give a shit' list that has been built on all summer. Maybe there is an element of 'anti yaya' specs after the summer, but he isn't doing anything to change this. Players are easily forgiven- suarez, tevez. Yaya's performances are really suggesting he just doesn't care.
Will he start against Chelsea- probably yes.
Should he start - probably yes- he can win a game, as proven on so many occasions, but it doesn't detract from the fact he has looked poor so far this season, and was a disgrace last night.
We should not play a midfield 2 against Chelsea though with Yaya in it though.

He's been drifting in the wrong direction for a while, but it would do our fans well to appreciate the complete package the player is. His motor hasn't been good enough for a high pressing game for quite some time but removing him removes a lot of qualities within our team. In particular, his size and vision allows him to maintain possession even when swarmed, which is incredibly useful and often creates space for other attackers to exploit. He's an incredibly gifted footballer and it's far too simplistic to think that putting someone in with a better engine would result in better results for us. We'd probably be exchanging one problem for another, unfortunately.

I thought he played poor last night but the way he was laughing and joking with the opposition manager after the game was disgraceful. Made a mockery of all city fans but especially those fans who travelled and spent lots of money in the process

teddykgb said:
He's been drifting in the wrong direction for a while, but it would do our fans well to appreciate the complete package the player is. His motor hasn't been good enough for a high pressing game for quite some time but removing him removes a lot of qualities within our team. In particular, his size and vision allows him to maintain possession even when swarmed, which is incredibly useful and often creates space for other attackers to exploit. He's an incredibly gifted footballer and it's far too simplistic to think that putting someone in with a better engine would result in better results for us. We'd probably be exchanging one problem for another, unfortunately.

A voice of reason. Very well put.

The worrying thing for me last night was that I have always thought that Yaya was not fully committed to games like Hull away but come the big games he is the man. Last night was a big game and he looked like he wasn't bothered. Is this because he is trying to force a move out of City , or the death of his brother has made him lose his appetite for the game or is it that maybe his "legs" have gone?
Whatever reason is behind it, he can't keep getting picked with performances like that. It was interesting to see Pellegrini sat up with the Marwood and Txixi and they must have passed comment about Yaya's performance.

Feels like a bandwagon being jumped on to be honest. Clearly not at his best but I don't feel he has the legs to play in a 2 anymore. Milner and Fernandinho either side of him and playing 4-3-3 would see him in a far better light.
I notice Nasri who was dreadful gets a pass
2 minutes away from a really good result
Perspectives

He was exactly the same after we played Barca, licking up to his old team mates even during the fucking game. He smiled more when he was playing AGAINST Barcelona than he did after we won the league last season. The guy has a shocking attitude, as was displayed in full over the summer. This type of behaviour from one of our own players, along with the undoubted filthy corruption that riddles the game to its very core, is honestly causing me to fall out of love with football quite a bit.

If we are going to insist on playing Yaya, which I think we should, it should be in front of the two Ferns. This will be at the expense of the fraud which is Nasri. I'm not even going to start on him, I have made my feelings regarding him clear many times before.

I for one will be shaking my fist a lot on Sunday if he is playing.

Edit: At Yaya that is. The rest will be getting a clap of hands from me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.