Player topic: Yaya Toure (2014/15)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Yaya?

Superb goal. No back lift and in the net before the keeper could steady himself.

He wasn't poor today. What do people expect. Villa were ok but we were totally dominant and deserved the win by a mile.

YAYA is no different now from when he first came to city why fans keep slating him I don't know?! whats more frustrating to me is we know he has it in him every game to do what he did for that goal today, pick up the ball with energy and commitment to make some thing happen it was a great goal! He should be doing that every game he has it in him!!

The only people he should worry about are the team, Manuel and us lot.

Anyone else is just irrelevant; other fans, twitter nobheads, Facebook muppets, newspaper reporters (especially newspaper reporters), etc, etc

"Da haters gonna hate"

The guy is just awesome, even at half his usual standard. His standards are waaaaaaaaaay above any other Premier League midfielder.

Kun Aguero said:
supercrystal7 said:
Others will get the praise and Neville was going way over the top with the praise for Silva and Aguero. At the end of the day like against United in the semi final, Stoke in the final, Newcastle, Sunderland in the cup, against the mighty Palace etc it was Yaya Toure that made the difference and changed possibly going 7 points behind Chelsea to going home just 2 points behind them.

Dzeko and Yaya don't always look as flash as Silva and Aguero, but ultimately when City have a big moment one of those two are involved.

Lad, Yaya's gash, not quite utter gash but he's gash and lazy. What City need is good old British steel, Scott Brown and Lee Cattermole are the men who will kick City to Champions League glory.

we should never have sold joey barton

Pellers should take more critism for playing Yaya i a midfield two

It does not really suit Yaya and thats the second game when we have had to change formation because we were getting over run in midfield

The issue is with Pellers and he need to put a team together that compliments and play to the strengths of its key players and regardless of how "shit" people think he has been he is a key player and has been a fantastic player for us since he joined and has been integral to everything we have achieved

I've been waiting to see a midfield three of Fern * 2 and YaYa. Obviously, with Nando injured, we've not had the chance to witness it until now and once he's back to full fitness, we will see it a lot more in the big games.

YaYa is a beast when he has the freedom to push forward, as he has proved time and time again in the past. Hopefully, they'll all stay fit and Manuel will use the together more often than not.

None of us knows what effect losing his brother, Ibrahim, has had on YaYa. Don't forget, he used to come and watch City regularly and YaYa must think about him every time he looks up to where Ibrahim used to sit.

He didn't have a particularly good game all round. He kept slowing the play down by taking too many touches until everyone was standing still and he had to play a safe pass. But at least he was recycling the ball in our favour.

There were a few very poor passes for crucial situations, especially that ball he played over the top for Silva when a good pass would have seen Silva 1v1 with Guzan.

Defensively he wasn't working hard enough.

Once Fernando came on Yaya looked a different player.

His goal was class! Hopefully he can kick on from here now and shut me and everyone up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.