Player topic : Yaya Toure (2015/16)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can we not start playing him in a Pirlo role instead. More like......

Yaya
Dinho Nando/De Bruyne

To play that role you need the mindset for it and you need to dominate possession.

Yaya still has attacking on his mind and we only had 40% possession last night, he's fine in the premier league but Europe now looks a step too far.

Still causing more problems than he's solving for me. Cant carry him for 90% of a match in the hope he does something good in the other 10%, especially in the position he plays. He's not even as effective in the league anymore as more teams are playing aggressive and with purpose rather than letting us box them in for 90 minutes. Needs to be dropped in Europe and definitely replaced in the summer.

Still causing more problems than he's solving for me. Cant carry him for 90% of a match in the hope he does something good in the other 10%, especially in the position he plays. He's not even as effective in the league anymore as more teams are playing aggressive and with purpose rather than letting us box them in for 90 minutes. Needs to be dropped in Europe and definitely replaced in the summer.

This must be you trying to wind a few fans up?

The 2 most important moments of last nights game had Yaya heavily involved. We would be lost without him in my opinion.

If that is him causing more problems than solving then I hope he continues to cause us problems.

You don't buy Kauto star and get him to plough a field, asking him to be a box to box midfielder is pointless and only an idiot would do it, you either adjust your team to get the positives out of him and negate the things he can't do or you don't play him in certain games, he has been responsible for many great things for us and the fact he saved us from a beating midweek reinforces it, i am sure pellegrini will sort it out he is known for spotting on going problems and sorting them, we don't pay top dollar to the manager for nothing

Fucking hell, top wumming!

Have to admit yaya is looking older by the game! Still a vital player for us but not a 90min man anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.