Player topic : Yaya Toure (2015/16)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I get why a few of you are saying Sterling but thought Yaya edged it

Regards Sterling someone as said on his thread he was terrible and a coward , oh well

I mean fucking what ?

Toure was motm by a mile , why are City fans so paranoid , look at my posts on Yaya

Thanks 4 the apologises in advance
You aren't allowed to praise Yaya in here. He's our scapegoat and will get the blame if we don't win and he doesn't score a wonder goal.

You aren't allowed to praise Yaya in here. He's our scapegoat and will get the blame if we don't win and he doesn't score a wonder goal.
He gets the blame even when we win and he scores. As it will be his fault we looked so ragged and open.

He had a good match, but I think fernando, both centrebacks, sterling and navas all had a better night,

Navas crossing once again let him down. He gets in great positions but his final ball is awful. He did nothing first half either. Sterling was MOM for me followed by Otamendi and Toure.

Yaya was MOTM.
Based on what? That's a couple of people who have said he was MOtM now and basically just left it at that. Why do you think he was the best player on the pitch?
Sterling, Navas, and Otomendi were all better whilst Aguero, Sagna and Clichy were all about the same as Toure.
I think somebody mentioned it earlier - the bar has been reset very low if that constitutes a MOtM performance.

Thought he had a much improved game last night but still looked very leggy from 75th Min onwards. Those runs that he used to make late on into the game have gone. Still a legend and always will be.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.