Player topic : Yaya Toure (2015/16)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Based on what? That's a couple of people who have said he was MOtM now and basically just left it at that. Why do you think he was the best player on the pitch?
Sterling, Navas, and Otomendi were all better whilst Aguero, Sagna and Clichy were all about the same as Toure.
I think somebody mentioned it earlier - the bar has been reset very low if that constitutes a MOtM performance.
Interesting! You lament those who claim Yaya was Motm, but fail to give a reason. Then you go ahead and list 5 players who were better or about the same but failed to give a reason why they were better.

Perhaps, just perhaps they didn't give a reason, for the same reason, you didn't: its subjective. Thrynlikef what they saw, just like you liked what you did in others.

Generally, I thought everyone played relatively well. Yaya included. If I was forced to choose one player, Sagna edges it for me over the others by a smidge. But for no particularly glaring reason. He was more involved everywhere I guess.

Champagne football started when he came on, we were fairly average before. Makes you think..

Champagne football started when he came on, we were fairly average before. Makes you think..

Agree but he was fresh against a tiring side and we were winning which gave him license to do what he does best and thats attack.

It could catch on ;-)

Yup, makes you think that he should be benched and allowed to come on towards the end of the game when we're a couple of goals to the good and the opposition are tiring.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.