Player topic : Yaya Toure (2015/16)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well if that point was Yaya is nowhere close to the player he once was and can't be an automatic pick on past glories then okay.

Well no the point was statistics taken out of context mean nothing.

As for that point which is a completely different point, I agree.

A lot of this thread is people wanting runners , players with legs etc.. which I understand ,if that is the case and playing 1 up front the midfield should be Navas and Sterling as they both track back and a center midfield two of Delph and Fernandinho thus meaning picking one of Ginger Kev , Toure or cant shoot Silva behind Aguero

A lot of this thread is people wanting runners , players with legs etc.. which I understand ,if that is the case and playing 1 up front the midfield should be Navas and Sterling as they both track back and a center midfield two of Delph and Fernandinho thus meaning picking one of Ginger Kev , Toure or cant shoot Silva behind Aguero
Your persistent and wummy criticism of the best player ever to play for City should be conspicuously noticed by the moderators.

Can we now put to the bed idea that Toure cannot play a game defending and attacking from center midfield!?

Tonight was even more proof that his problem is age and shit management.

A weeks rest and he's fantastic again. Now Pellegrini will play him into the ground again until he's shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.