Player/Young Player of the Season (merged)

Re: Barclays Player of the Season/Young Player of the Season

MCFC BOB said:
Not a chance Aguero will get it with fan-favourites Bale, Sturridge, Oxlade-Chamberlain, Walker and Welbeck in there. Aguero should win it, but the others will be the 'popular' choices, despite the fact that Oxlade has played 13 games in the Premier League this season.

What?! How is Scott Parker in there? I don't even. He's a good player but for fuck's sake, is he really the 6th best player in the Premier League?
This is what talksport are currently asking, how Parker is on there. Durham is quite perplexed as to how that is the case and how Kompany isn't.

Pretty much agree with what's being said, anybody I speak to (rags, cockneys, the lot) agree that Kompany has been nothing short but outstanding this season, plus consistent.

Don't think any of our lads will win the Player of the year, but Aguero should run away with the Young Player surely?

Bongo Joe said:
LoveCity said:
Candidates: RVP, Rooney, Aguero, Silva, Hart, Parker

Young Player nominees: Aguero, Bale, Walker, Oxlade-Chamberlain, Sturridge, Welbeck.
Got to be Van Persie and Aguero.
Got to agree with this, I would also think RVP and Aguero. But would Hart to get the nod over RVP.

Pigeonho said:
MCFC BOB said:
Not a chance Aguero will get it with fan-favourites Bale, Sturridge, Oxlade-Chamberlain, Walker and Welbeck in there. Aguero should win it, but the others will be the 'popular' choices, despite the fact that Oxlade has played 13 games in the Premier League this season.

What?! How is Scott Parker in there? I don't even. He's a good player but for fuck's sake, is he really the 6th best player in the Premier League?
This is what talksport are currently asking, how Parker is on there. Durham is quite perplexed as to how that is the case and how Kompany isn't.

Is it 'cos 'little Scottie' was captain marvel last season and won everything under sun single-handedly for Spurs?

Maybe it's due to the voting splitting over the end of one season and the start of the next?

How the fuck did I miss Kompany not being on there?! NO KOMPANY?!?!?!

What are the odds of Scotty and Baley winning it?

Rooney wins simply because he's a rag.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.