Players allegedly singing “Allez” song

Get something like this organised for the Commuity Shield:

amicizia.jpg

sorted.

I take it “amicizia” is German for “fcuk off dippers”, non?

... it seems to me they live their life
Lighting candles and dipping bins
Never knowing which to cling to
When the grief sets in.
And you would have liked to have known
What was in that bin
But the candle burned out long before
You looked under the lid
Just beautiful.

if the song was directed at the unfortunate Mr. Cox , surely we would have sung "stabbings on the street" , but we do not sing that , if anyone one should know the difference between stabbing and fighting it should be Scousers , Everton and Dippers supporters were known as carpet fitters in 80's & 90's for their penchant for a Stanley knife

Which players?

From that video I can hear a handful of people singing the opening lines.

When the line about Sterling kicks in I can hear a few more joining in but still can't identify any players.

Then the Allez bit starts and I can see Gundo, Sandler and Poveda banging the overhead luggage compartments but don't appear to be chanting.

I can also identify Laporte and Muric but as far as I can see they are not involved.

Fair enough point on what's visible in the video.

Imagine being in moral uproar because of this.

Yep. I remember plenty being pissed off when Utd sang 'why don't City fuck off home?' after the Europa Cup win and days after the Arena bombing, but no one really kicked up that much of a fuss. As I've said before, Liverpool fans playing the victim card over a song that parodies them playing the victim card is why I get up every morning.

Get someone to look at your sarcasm detector for you. It's clearly not working.
I'll put a smiley face at the end of my post next time if it makes it easier. ;-)
Sarcasm and drowning submariners don't work with me .I was in the Royal Navy and served at HMS Dolphin the Royal Navy Submarine base for 12 months ,so unlike others I don't think singing songs about people drowning ,is funny or banter .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.