Players allegedly singing “Allez” song

Maybe I didn't realise it was a sarcastic remark, but somet close to home like that and the red mist comes out .I was 17 year old when a A British submarine Artemis sank along side at a Submarine base 3 sailors were eventualy rescued after 14 hours I dived in and dragged a lad out of a swimming pool 2 years ago he still in a semi coma with brain damage. I re read your post and no you don't condone or agree with it . I was a bit quick of the mark ,apologies pal
No worries.
Funnily enough I've actually thought about the conditions inside a submarine that the sailors have to endure and how it would feel to be inside a tube of metal a mile under the sea. I personally have claustrophobic tendencies and it is something I could never endure. I have the utmost respect for the bravery of the men that sail in them.

No worries.
Funnily enough I've actually thought about the conditions inside a submarine that the sailors have to endure and how it would feel to be inside a tube of metal a mile under the sea. I personally have claustrophobic tendencies and it is something I could never endure. I have the utmost respect for the bravery of the men that sail in them.
Cheers .Will have to suss out this sarcasim lark lol.I have been on many submarines but never went to sea on one .I aplyed to join the Submarine fleet when I was 17 but my commander thought I was to young .3 month later at 17 years and 6 month . I was in Singapore in1971 .Never aplyed again as was having the time of my life .

In memory of the 35th anniversary of the Heysrl tragedy puma will be creating a black & white city kit for our last season in the champs league before a ban.

See how the fckers like that!

100% agreed Marv. I feel like on this topic everyone is just taking tribal positions out of defensiveness.

Battered in the streets refers to violence, so it's deliberately ambiguous about Sean Cox.
Victims of it all is a reference to "always the victims" which we all know they will take as a reference to Hillsborough.

We could easily change it and they'd still be upset about us singing that tune. I don't expect it to happen though given the context: it's just turned into a black and white argument.

No it's not. It's about them getting attacked by masked Kiev locals.

I’m good at this stuff. ;-)

All it takes is a bit if research. Something all these Journalists could have done, instead of twisting and lieing about the lyrics in the City Allez chant.

If you need proof the ‘battered in the streets’ relates to Kiev, here you go.

It contains picture’s and a video of the incident.

NOTE. The Liverpool Echo didn’t re-run this story alongside the article about City players chanting Allez. Below.

Video 'taken by Ukraine hooligans' moments before Liverpool fans attacked in Kiev
Three men in black were also pictured with suspected stolen Liverpool banners

https://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/news/liverpool-news/video-taken-ukraine-hooligans-moments-14708952

Manchester City deny players' chant is about Liverpool fan Sean Cox or Hillsborough
The club released a statement about the video which appeared to show players and staff singing a distasteful version of the "Allez Allez Allez" chant

https://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/spo...s/manchester-city-deny-players-chant-16276962

I also found another picture, which I saved on my phone, showing 3 Liverpool banners being held upside down by Kiev Ultras. I’ll post it Tomorrow,

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.