Players allegedly singing “Allez” song

I first thought battered in the streets was referring to Martin Georgiev but sly news has just informed me it was Sean Cox. Funny how ss takes the liverpool angle every time

Media in gernal really.
They just haven't been able to digest their love falling short which makes it ever so satisfying.

Given one or two people around the squad have probably had a massive bollocking this week over this and the papers have spent the past few days performing a character assassination on our players over it, it wouldn't surprise me if most of them would be quite happy to never hear the song again.
Bollocked for what?
Have you swallowed it too?

Does anyone know what battered in streets refers to? Or is it just a metaphor?

Kiev in the build up to the 2018 chumps league final.

Extract from the very pro dipper talksport site on the news reporting of the incident
https://talksport.com/football/3776...iverpool-fans-are-attacked-kiev-180525283991/

It said officers from the Holosiivskyi police department were sent to the scene, close to the Olympic Stadium which will stage Saturday’s match against Real Madrid, and that the victims of the attack and the alleged perpetrators refused to give statements.

The local police said their law enforcers were “looking for other participants in the fight to give their actions a legal assessment”.

Merseyside Police said they were aware of the incident and have officers in Kiev.

Now its pretty certain to say if their was any serious injury a broken toe even, the victims would have been giving statements and the media would still be full of it even now. There is no ambiguity of it having any possible tedious links to Cox, that's pure scouse drama queens desperate to make themselves appear to be the poor fucking victim syndrome that the msm should be appalled at even giving column inches to push such sanctimonious bullshit.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.