Players allegedly singing “Allez” song

Like every other sane person in the world, whoever posted it probably didn't see any offence in the song other than a little goading. There should be no bollockings needed.
And nor should the fan base avoid singing it due to a couple of deluded scouse snowflakes and their sycophantic media lackeys

Last edited:
Well I know one song that's definitely getting sang on Saturday.

Whilst I don't necessarily think it's our greatest song (nowhere near), the fact they've tried to change the meaning of the song to suit their agenda means we definitely shouldn't hold back on Saturday.

I do think it's a bit of a shit song myself, always have, but I suspect it probably will be sung with more gusto than usual on Saturday.

Rather than reacting to this immediately as I heard it, I thought I'd gather a few facts what actually happened.

I first heard it reported as, "City players singing about Hillsborough and Sean Cox"...which in truth, is fuckin horrific.

In the reality, its nothing of the sort, it's a song that has been sung by the fans all year...it is no big deal at all.

The media need to take a good hard look at themselves here, like the scouse twats need any antagonising to kick off (coach attack, heysel, fountains etc). Just imagine if City were playing Liverpool in Madrid.....and this story leaked the way it did....it would be carnage....totally irresponsible from the press....

And ultimately, the press have got what they wanted from the scouse fans.....turned a non story into a story....

Nothing to fucking see here..........

The background to this song stems from Liverpool's attack on Manchester City's players.

This was organised and pre-planned by Liverpool fan groups.......see the flyer that in the MEN.

"Scare 'em back to Mancland"

o1GnLJE.png

https://www.manchestereveningnews.c...s/liverpool-fans-coach-greeting-city-14431221

What does it say about the pathetic media in this country that they pay more attention to a song sung by semi-drunken City staff in a private plane post-match, than they do to the attack by thousands of fans on Manchester City which they virtually ignored.

Liverpool fans and media. As bad as each other. City fans should be saluted for our response to this. Did we respond in kind? No.

Remember when City got mentally crushed in the last seconds as we lost against Spurs this season? Spilled out on the Manchester streets and walked side by with celebrating Spurs back into Manchester.

Liverpool fans, it's you who lack class. You want to feel morally outraged. If you seriously want to respect other football fans, then deal with the idiots in your support of which you have thousands.

To be honest I stopped singing it, as I knew Liverpool fans thought the song referred to Sean Cox and the lyrics are in bad taste, but it's a song and their reaction should be noted and will be noted by football fans across the country.

Last edited:
Rather than reacting to this immediately as I heard it, I thought I'd gather a few facts what actually happened.

I first heard it reported as, "City players singing about Hillsborough and Sean Cox"...which in truth, is fuckin horrific.

In the reality, its nothing of the sort, it's a song that has been sung by the fans all year...it is no big deal at all.

The media need to take a good hard look at themselves here, like the scouse twats need any antagonising to kick off (coach attack, heysel, fountains etc). Just imagine if City were playing Liverpool in Madrid.....and this story leaked the way it did....it would be carnage....totally irresponsible from the press....

And ultimately, the press have got what they wanted from the scouse fans.....turned a non story into a story....

Nothing to fucking see here..........
It is worse than that though as you cannot see one City player singing the innocuous tune.
It was the backroom staff.

Vermin.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.