Players Funding Coach Travel to FA Cup Final

Totally underwhelmed I know I’m a miserable git but hotel and travel arranged walking out of semi final would of been nice to get some financial help from club,most of us who attend always regually won’t benefit

Dont say nothing mate. The jury has decided.

Amazing gesture but be careful which coach you get.

Mendy's will break down every few miles. David Silva's will crawl down at 20mph. Bernardo's will do about 500 miles on the way. Otamendi's will bump into the other coaches. Jesus's will do most of the journey on the offside of the motorway. Walker's will speed down at 100mph but forget to stop at Wembley and end up in Brighton.

Sane's will leave the depot about 5 minutes before kick-off. Stones' won't even leave at all. And god help anyone trying to overtake Fernandinho's.

Mangala’s will turn up in Ipswich.

Touching gesture but it helps about 4% of those travelling. I booked train travel a few days after the semi to try and get a half decent price, who is going to fund that. How much is it to hire a coach for the day, probably less than a grand which is nothing if you are on 200k a week. Even on 50k a week it’s less than fours hours pay. For someone on 25k a year it’s the equivalent of two weeks wages. It’s the ticket prices that should be subsidised

Most players can probably claim against tax club subsidise tickets then I would be impressed not a coach going to Wembley then straight back no beer no thanks

Touching gesture but it helps about 4% of those travelling. I booked train travel a few days after the semi to try and get a half decent price, who is going to fund that. How much is it to hire a coach for the day, probably less than a grand which is nothing if you are on 200k a week. Even on 50k a week it’s less than fours hours pay. For someone on 25k a year it’s the equivalent of two weeks wages. It’s the ticket prices that should be subsidised

The fa and premier league should sort out the ticket price problem....20s plenty!
The city players didnt have to do anything..but they did.
My coach is booked and paid for..48 seater full. Id be amazed if any of the 48 moan about what the players have done. It wont spoil our day...were off to wemberleee FFS.
Brilliant gesture from the players, class IMO

A very cheap bit of PR by the club, 12 days after we qualify and averaging £1.30 per fan.

Well done to the comms team.

Bloody hell we moan like fuck about how the media give us stick, just look at some of our own fans on here!

The club and players didn't have to do anything, but they did. Around 1400 fans will get to Wembley and back free, saving them around £45 in the process. This will help a lot of people struggling with cash, either way that money is kept in their pocket. I'll make my own way and stay overnight but good for anyone it helps.

You and Mayo should go to Wembley and sit next to each other on the coach and have a right good fucking moan about the Club, you two would be a barrel of laughs, ffs, give it a rest.

I was applauding the gesture, whilst dissecting it in a non-judgmental way.

However the free coaches to Palace were held back for a photo op and missed the kick off - more about publicity than for the fans.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.