Players season ratings

Hart 7/10
Willy 3/10 (10/10 for one game but shite the rest)
zabba 3/10
sagna 7/10
demi 1/10
otamendi 6/10
mangala 7/10
vinny 8/10
clichy 8/10
Kolarov 4/10
navas 5/10
Fernando 4/10
Fernandinho 7/10
yaya 5/10
nasri 7/10
silva 6/10
sterling 5/10
Delph 4/10
kdb 7/10
nacho 8/10
aguero 8/10
bony 1/10

Only differences to yours would be up a mark each to 7 for both the Ferns and down a mark for Nacho (he hasn't been that effing good, especially outside the box!).
As regard the centre half situation, yesterday just about convinced me that if we decide to offload one of either Mangler or Otters, then the former should be the one to go. They're both error strewn, but Mangala in possession and under pressure makes me shit my pants
Yeah, maybe slightly harsh on the Ferns but just the inconsistency of Nando and the fact that I know Dinho is better than what we see. Agree about Nacho but it was more about the promise as well, his goal return for the start of his career is good.

Hart 7: some brilliant games some poor
Sagna:7: Brilliant defender, great in champions league, not great going forward
Kompany 9: When he played
Otamendi 6: rash in challenges but some brilliant tackles and interceptions
Mangala6: crap on the ball but some good defending
Kolarov 1: get him out!
Demichelis: N/A
Clichy 7: injured at the start bad passer
Zabaleta 5: hero but time to go, sagnas kept him out
Fernando 7: very bad performances until dinamo kyiv but brilliant otherwise(bad mistake against psg)
Fernandinho 9: best player this season with his energy
Toure 3: glimpses of his old self. A liability when he plays
KDB 8: Looks unstoppable some games in others he's non existant
Navas 6: works very hard. No end product
Silva6: unlucky with ankle injury all season
Sterling 6: Great in Chmapions League
Nasri 6: you dont know what your going to get
Iheanacho 8: big future but should have passed against arsenal(lack of experience)
Bony:4: has to go.
Aguero 9: his brilliant self in league would be lost without him
Pellegrini 5: let us down in league but amazing in europe especially against Sevilla

Last edited:
Hart 7/10 - Big improvement on last year, often let down by defending.
Willy 6/10 - He has probably played what 5 games, one of which gave us a trophy.
zabba 5/10 - Mostly absent and has had good games but some really terrible ones too.
sagna 6/10 - Decent but caught out at times, will see what Pep makes of him.
demi 2/10 - Should of gone last year unfortunately.
otamendi 6/10 - Decent enough and looked a great signing, the managers tactics and ignorance to defending let him down.
mangala 6/10 - Has looked solid in some games, an accident waiting to happen the next, he's still young yet.
vinny 5/10 - Has had some terrible games and more so injuries, looked good recently but he can't seem to get 90 minutes. He'll be back.
clichy 7/10 - Much improved over last year where Kolarov was better.
Kolarov 5/10 - Not bad, not good though, same as the rest of our defence really, good game one week an awful one the next.
navas 6/10 - You can't argue he doesn't try and hasn't done his best, will forever be remembered for his final ball...
Fernando 7/10 - Poor sometimes but the best player of the last month or so with the other Fern.
Fernandinho 7/10 - If not KDB he would get player of the season for me, has given his all again this year and was vital in our CL run.
yaya 4/10 - Good start but his performances over the last few months have been flat at best.
nasri 6 - Can't say much because of injuries but was good at the start and has had a few decent games recently.
silva 5/10 - Injuries again, one good game followed by a bad one, really missed his quality this year.
sterling 5/10 - OK, looked quality at the start of the season but has looked out of his depth these last few months. Needs time.
Delph 5/10 - Looks a good signing, mobile in midfield but still a bit young and naive.
kdb 8/10 - Just about consistent enough and has showed flashes of shear brilliance, player of the season for me.
nacho 7/10 - Good goalscorer but has looked completely out of his depth recently. Another who needs time.
aguero 8/10 - Take away his injuries and he would probably be top scorer, has been absent in the bigger games though.
bony 3/10 - Has had some game time and just doesn't seem to fit in the side unfortunately.

Fernandinho 8/10 been are best player by a mile , as others have mentioned Hart , Sagna , Clichy , Ginger Kev and Aguero have had decent seasons

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.