Players supposedly unhappy

Dude that’s exactly what I said. You might hear stories about about odd players but not whole sale squad upset with everyone leaving.
I was trying to explain that it wasn't "everyone leaving". The list might be 6/7 long, but it's a list of players who "might" leave this summer. Some want to stay, most will stay and likely not make a fuss, some will move on.

Never really paid much attantion to Rudiger until recently, but he really is a piece of shit. Would love to see someone snap the prick in half. He 100% meant to take Kev out in that final. Maybe not to the extent he did, but it was a consequence of sticking his shoulder into his face when de bruyne had no idea it was coming.
The time before the Carabao cup when we beat them 6 or 7 nil Leroy destroyed him, just too fast.

Notice how the players are never unhappy to such a degree at United or Liverpool no matter how bad their season is?

Yeah, you might get the story about the odd individual who has spoken out but no wide spread negativity about the squad.

At United, it is the ceiling for a lot of the squad. We have players who can get in any team in the world. If they don’t play every week and in big games why wouldn’t they want to leave?

The players in question, Bernardo, Laporte and Cancelo would get in to every team in the world. I would not have any of them in our strongest XI especially with new additions like Grealish and Kane.

Liverpool play the same XI every week, so the only unhappiness is if they don’t win trophies consistently because of how dominant we are.

My only issue with Bernardo is why sign that 6 year contract extension less than 2 years ago

Manchester's weather has always been the same

A lot can happen in 2 years, it’s good for us that he did. We really need him and Laporte to stay. Will make the squad so much weaker if they go.

At United, it is the ceiling for a lot of the squad. We have players who can get in any team in the world. If they don’t play every week and in big games why wouldn’t they want to leave?

The players in question, Bernardo, Laporte and Cancelo would get in to every team in the world. I would not have any of them in our strongest XI especially with new additions like Grealish and Kane.

Liverpool play the same XI every week, so the only unhappiness is if they don’t win trophies consistently because of how dominant we are.
Don't think it's all to do with playing time.

We are a special club and team, but English culture and weather is a big issue for some.

Some City fans are proper paranoid if you think Castles and Sam Lee have just made this all up so be it , but I heard over 12 months ago that Bernardo wanted out if he or Laporte are here next season I will be surprised add to that at least one of the following will also go Mahrez , Sterling , Jesus for various reasons regards Sterling if he is being hawked round in swap deals City are playing a dangerous game as he might just think fuck it and run is contract down.

if you remember the chairman’s end of season review he mentioned swap deals .

I think the club did really well to keep this out of the press whilst going for 4 trophies , whatever happens I have every faith the replacements will be as good if not better than the players leaving .

Up the fucking blues.

That would be some feat getting players better than those, won’t happen. Either all four leaving or getting 4 better players.

The currect ecnomic climate will diminish any hopes of players leaving our club , we pay wages that only a couple of clubs can match , and clubs cannot afford exorbitant fees , the majority of deals will probably be player exxhanges. If a club the size of Barca are scrounging around for free transfers it pretty much tells you the state of the game at the moment .
The majority of the "unhappy" players mentioned are on long term contracts and our club doesnt have to accept derisory offers for them , its obviously slow news time in the summer and pricks like Castles have to fill their columns , we are not alone though Pogshite wants £400k a week ,Salah wants away , Kane wants to win trophies , and others like Mbappe , Messi , Haaland ,Sancho , 99% of what Castles writes is gossip , hearsay and bullshit.
Laporte's recent retort about his unhappiness when he said to jounalist Dani Lopez "no one has talked to you and no one will"was the perfect response, a shame other players cannot shoot down the gobshites in the media.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.